Sign in to follow this  
adm. stickler

About the Borg Queen

The Queen is the Borg. More exact, she is the sole individual in the collective. She brings order to chaos, keeping the collective hive mind in order at all times. I also believe she resides within the collective, which explains how she returned after her death in First Contact and "Dark Frontier". Some think she's simply a drone constructed by the collective to give them a voice. I like to believe that she is an individual who gives them order.

In "Dark Frontier, Part II", the Queen says she's from Species 1**. Since the Queen in ST:FC died, this leads me to conclude that she resides in the collective and each new body is a clone. Perhaps when the Borg had only assimillated a 100 species or so, they didn't need a Queen? Maybe when the Queen's species was assimilated, she saw what they could become and helped them to grow, thus "bringing order to chaos"? Then again, in ST:FC, she said, "Humans, we used to be exactly like them." leading me to conclude the the Queen was a member of the first race.

I think they should do a mini-series on the origins of the Borg. ;)

I think they should do a mini-series on the origins of the Borg. :spock:

I agree, I think they could, and should, do more about the Borg.

I think they should do a mini-series on the origins of the Borg. :wow:

Agreed with you both. :) A miniseries about the origin of the Borg would be very interesting. :spock:

:spock:

I think they should do a mini-series on the origins of the Borg. :wow:

Agreed with you both. :) A miniseries about the origin of the Borg would be very interesting. :spock:

:spock:

Not to mention an original format as far as Trek goes. With the Terminator and Matrix movies being a big hit, it might just be as successful as sci-fi's TAKEN. :)

A story on its origin is a very dangerous one & must be thought through carefully.

I don't like to come to the message boards & hear people spamming on the Borg because they think its too ridiculus or weak or stupid or etc.

I myself like to see one too, but this miniseries better be a 40minute episode ones, not like that ridiculus Star Wars miniseries in 3 minute episodes which made everything look stupid.

Either u missed it or they don't show it in your place, :lol:

anyway, they are showing a miniseries about after the Clone War movie.

It is VERY RIDICULUS & STUPID. & I wish & pray it has nothing to do with the story's canon.

Just imagine a 3 minute animation of Star Wars, where they got few words for lines & mostly visual effects for story telling.

The thing i dislike about it is.

1. Bad, lousy, childish/babyish drawing.

2. They made the Padme look like a 100% innocent child who never held a gun in her life. [i'm not saying she has to hold a gun to be good, its just something that doesn't follow a person's character is what that bothers me. :lol: ]

3. Stupid story, "bad guy losing, tons enemy fall with every shot, then big bad came to the battle field & then good fall with every shot, then Jedi came & save the day, :lol: Talk about ridiculus fashion all over again. "All this in 3 minutes"

4. They made like all characters are on the darkside. "Angry faces all the time" even when in a safe place like the Jedi Council talking normally. & talking bad infront of Anakin like as if he's not there, Do they expect this to be went unnotice & to help him not turn "Dark"???

In short its stupid & should be cutted out, & the 3rd movie better have more senses then this. [which it should no doubt about it, because it has more time on its hands]

1 thing though, i wonder how are they going to show Anny turn bad, kill all but 2 Jedis & make the Empire arise all in 1 2 hours something movie, :wow:

Man that be a challenge. B)

Ah, see, it looked like you had bad grammer, and I thought you were saying the Star Wars trilogy movies were 3 mins long each. :lol:

If they do a Borg-origin mini-series, I'd expect it to be 4-parts, each part being the length of a TV-movie.

Grammar or not, what's so hard to understand it? I reread it 3 times its quite simple to understand it. :lol:

u can say its literally said without any style/grammar. :lol:

"The Borg miniseries better be a 40 minute per episode rather then the 3 minute one in the Star Wars mini series"

Grammar or not, what's so hard to understand it? I reread it 3 times its quite simple to understand it.  :lol:

u can say its literally said without any style/grammar.  :lol:

"The Borg miniseries better be a 40 minute per episode rather then the 3 minute one in the Star Wars mini series"

Yes, the lack of grammer is what confused me. :lol: Also, when you said mini-series, I thought you ment trilogy as I've never heard of a Star Wars mini-series. :wow: