Sign in to follow this  
headborg

506 REUNION Class of 2007

I think it would be great if we could have a 506 Reunion June 27th 2013 starting around 3pm and climaxing at 5:06 the goal of course is to set a new record.. this can only be achieved by the support of all members that were here THEN + new members.... what do you think?? and would there be any record of the registered members that were on-line THEN?

I think it would be great if we could have a 506 Reunion June 27th 2013 starting around 3pm and climaxing at 5:06 the goal of course is to set a new record.. this can only be achieved by the support of all members that were here THEN + new members.... what do you think?? and would there be any record of the registered members that were on-line THEN?

It's a nice idea, but how would you get in touch with everyone? I know I have just been too busy to keep up as I once did, and unless someone reminds me, I am apt to forget to show up even now!

Hope it works, though.

The only way it would work is with and by the support of Board Management.. They alone can send out mass e-mail's to promote it and remind people when they are needed to log on. We could start with an Announcement, followed up with a Pledge or Sign-UP type RSVP where members could sign up to be reminded-- that way, if people are busy or don't want to participate they wouldn't be bothered further... I'm like you-- I'd need to be reminded myself too. Would be interesting to see/know which members were on line-- then that evening back in 2007 and What threads were hot topics on that date.. I guess the Archives would need to be cracked open. Here's a idea-- Star Trek is always playing with "Time Warps" etc. It would be neat-- if the current board could be saved- then around 3pm or so-- reboot the whole board back to June 2007 for just a couple hours-- then back to the current board after the "Time Warp-Reunion".

Edited by headborg

Hack attempts caused Kevin to tighten security, not much I can do to help except say try contacting him with your plan.