Sign in to follow this  
BakulaBabe

Attack site?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this topic. If not, I apologize. :)

For the last few weeks, Firefox had this site labeled as an "attack site", although it seemed fine on the few occasions I bypassed the warning page and came here. I ran malware removal programs after leaving, and they found nothing. Does anyone know what - if anything - is going on?

I'm also getting a warning on my computer, but am able to get on by clicking, visit the website anyway....

I dont know if this is important but the site was totally inaccesible a couple of weeks ago. I never received any warning about this site being attacked. Does anybody know why the site was down back then?

I heard about it, and I thought maybe someone was working on the site to figure out what the problem was. I haven't heard anything else.

Hey. First let me say thanks to you all for hanging with us, especially through this issue. You're loyal though and through.

I've been unwilling to pass the warning signs and come onto the site myself. Obviously what-ever it was has passed on it's own or Kevin fixed it. Not sure which since he and I haven't spoken well before Sandy struck.

Thanks again, you're the best.

Thanks, AE! :) I was hoping more people would come back to try it out, or would know if there was a real problem or just a bug that needed fixing.

Although I don't get a chance to visit as often as I'd like to, I'd really miss this site if it disappeared.