Sign in to follow this  
LawnCow

Star Trek Artwork and Other Things For Sale

Howdy Friends!

Hope everyone is doing well going into the last run before Christmas!

I have just acquired a few new things; solid and VERY rare Trek stuff.

I have acquired some artwork from Dan Curry.. the Visual FX Supervisor for all the Trek shows.

Dan, as you know, also was the designer of the Bat'leth and the Mek'leth Klingon weapons and is just a fantastic artist. A lot of his own art has appeared in episodes all the Trek shows.

The first thing I have is a giclee print of a painting of Dan's that shows the Klingon Anatomy. The print is angled forward for photographing so thats why it looks out of proportion. I have the giclee print and a poster version of the same image and both are signed by Dan. Below is a shot of Dan signing the poster version in his studio as well.

dc001.jpg

dc002.jpg

dc003.jpg

I do have more photos than I post here so if you want to see more, just write me! Email Me!

Okay.. on to more stuff!

Scripts from TNG that were Visual FX Supervisor Dan Curry's working scripts.

I have "Emissary" "Elementary, Dear Data" and "Redemption"

TNGRedemption001.jpg

TNGEmissary001.jpg

TNGDearData001.jpg

A Set of TNG Stationary:

TNGpaperset.jpg

An in-house giveaway poster from TNG:

TNGPoster.jpg

Storyboards from TNG, VOY and ENT, all signed by Dan Curry.. who drew them...

storyVOY001.jpg

storyVOY003.jpg

storyTNG001.jpg

storyENT001.jpg

Concept art drawn by John Eaves (Great artist by the way) and signed as "Approved" by Dan Curry:

aliencave001.jpg

artplanet001.jpg

artplanet002.jpg

artprison001.jpg

artvulcan001.jpg

artvulcan003.jpg

The Klingon Anatomy image is posted above, the Giclee version of it, this is the poster version signed by Dan in black sharpie (picture of him doing it is above too)

klingonposter001.jpg

klingonposter002.jpg

The Giclee is signed in silver paint and here is that portion of the image:

dc004.jpg

This one is kind of cool.. its the memo dated May 12, 1992 from Rich Sternbach to Berman, et al, discussing aspects of the DS9 miniature model prior to building it. The packet also includes several computer renderings of what the station would look like with ships docked on the docking ports and a line drawing of the station with parts labeled on it. This will also come with a larger line drawing in two parts of the plan of the station but here are some photos:

ds9plan001.jpg

ds9plan002.jpg

ds9plan005.jpg

Now this next one is a bit of an unusual item. Its the SMPTE Book from the TNG episode, I, Borg. One of my favorites, by the way. This book is time-coded frame captures from the entire episode printed in a book the size of a regular script. As you can see the thumbnail images are all labeled with time code and some places there are notes or instructions for editing or other visual effects notes. There are thousands of images in this book for this one episode alone. And, the most interesting thing about this piece (to me anyway).. this is the ONLY one in existence.. But its an odd piece and not sure anyone would find a home for it.. LOL

smpte001.jpg

smpte002.jpg

smpte003.jpg

And last, is this huge cardboard model of the Enterprise-D from TNG. Its rather big as you can see and is made to hang from the ceiling.. looks fun...

cardboardship002.jpg

cardboardship004.jpg

I have a lot more photos of all this.. especially the concept art.. I have some good detail shots of those if anyone wants it. If you are interested and want to talk about prices or get more info about these pieces.. please either message me here or email me directly and I will share lots more images with you!

Thanks everyone! Enjoy!

Michael

Email Me!