Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sara_Paris

Hello

Hi my name is Sara and I am a Trekkie.

I live in New England only I hate admitting it. I'm always afraid that people will think I'm a "hick" or a "redneck" when in fact I am quite the contrary. Although I must admit I have dated redneck boys and its kind of fun.

I'm a tomboy at heart, I hang out with the boys, swear like a sailor, and spit through my teeth.

I currently work part time in an administrative position. When I'm not in the office I'm at my friend's newly opened tattoo and piercing shop making appointments and cleaning up after the boys. It's a really fun place to work.

It goes without saying that Trek is a huge part of my life. I'm also passionate about theoretical physics (at least the concepts I can wrap my mind around), philosophy, and astronomy. I have an affinity for orange soda and cake (any kind of cake will do but I prefer chocolate). I'm all about yoga and meditation. I'm obsessed with Bear Grylls, Joaquin Phoenix, and Ryan Gosling. I watch tons and tons of movies I really love M. Night Shyamalan and Quentin Tarantino. Actually Those two names probably shouldn't be in the same sentance now that I think about it. I try to read lots of books. I'm always rereading one of the seven Harry Potter books. Right now I'm also reading The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama.

Welcome aboard, Sara Paris! :laugh: Looking forward to your posts.

I think New England is great - beautiful scenery, part of the original colonies in this country, and an area where many of my distant ancestors first here settled.

I know YOU!!! YAY!!! It's Sara!!

*giggles as she figures out who I am* :laugh:

Hmmmmmm are you Moon?

YES!!!

:)

OMG! I guessed right! :dude:

Hmmmmmm are you Moon?

YES!!!

Did you cheat by looking at my avatar properties? :lol:

Hmmmmmm are you Moon?

YES!!!

No I didn't but now that you mention it I think I was subconciously influenced by that. lol

Hmmmmmm are you Moon?

YES!!!

No I didn't but now that you mention it I think I was subconciously influenced by that. lol

She reminds me of Claudia from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.

:laugh:

I meditate too, being a Buddhist :dude:

Neat! I've been doing Bikram yoga for a while now and I find it's great to meditate right after.

I meditate too, being a Buddhist :)

Neat! I've been doing Bikram yoga for a while now and I find it's great to meditate right after.

Woah, Bikram yoga is intense Sara. :dude:

I'm doing Vinyasa Flow right now, every Tuesday morning I go to class then do it every other day at home.

Welcome to the boards. Love the Vulcan Science Academy logo there. I love Tarantino movies as well. There are only a few people I know that liked Deathproof as much as me. My Favorite Tarantino flick is without a questoin Reservoir Dogs. I saw it many years ago, and it still gets me everytime, I think Mr. Orange might somehow pull out of it.

Welcome aboard, Sara. :)

GUMMY!!!

*pouncetacklehuggles!!*

:dude:

Life just doesn't get any better than this. :laugh:

I'm doing Vinyasa Flow right now, every Tuesday morning I go to class then do it every other day at home.

Good for you! Every other day! I have a tough time just getting to class every week.

Welcome to the boards. Love the Vulcan Science Academy logo there. I love Tarantino movies as well. There are only a few people I know that liked Deathproof as much as me. My Favorite Tarantino flick is without a questoin Reservoir Dogs. I saw it many years ago, and it still gets me everytime, I think Mr. Orange might somehow pull out of it.

Thanks.

I actually really liked Death Proof as well. I suppose it's one of those movies that really requires you to be a Tarantino fan. I'd have to say my favorite is Pulp Fiction, I know it's cliche but I can't help it.

Good for you! Every other day! I have a tough time just getting to class every week.

It's my sanity really, I feel so much better after doing it.

I also run and bike, do aerobics and bit of pilates, but for me, there is nothing like yoga.

That's how I feel about Bikram. I love that fact that it allows me to sweat out toxins. I've always wanted to try Pilates. I have a friend who swears by it.

Wow, it's a pleasure to get to know you, don't worry, I'm the redneck here, I'm from Oklahoma lol, great to have you aboard!