Sign in to follow this  
TJ Phaserman

USS Enterprise-G (Star Trek Legacy)

This is just a beta mod me and a friend are working on before we make it public for star trek legacy.

Ship Name: USS Enterprise

Registry: NCC-1701-G

Class: Soulwolf

I made the video myself and was wondering what you guys think of it. the ship itself was originally released back in september, by my friend olly, but since then we're working on a refit model before we make it a official release.

and yes, in case some of you can't tell, the song in the background is "The Way You Look Tonight" by James Darren, which was featured in "What You Leave Behind."

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">