Sign in to follow this  
Essoq

Would you date a Klingon?

If a Klingon Warrior asked you out, would you say yes?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. If a Klingon Warrior asked you out, would you say yes?

• Arr! Yes! Klingons are sexy!
    • No way, bumpy ridges are a turn-off
    • I would but only because I don't want to get him/her angry
    • It would make sense, since I'm a klingon myself.
    • There's no such thing as Klingons, you nerd.

Assuming I wasn't married, yes I would date a Klingon. But Klingons are just like any other species, some individuals are desirable, some are not.

Yes, I would, if I could find someone I like. (I like Worf, but he's taken. :tear: )

:huh:

Edited by 3 of 7

Yes, I definately would..I like Klingon women..! But I do agree with Indy..Like any species there are good and bad individuals..

Edited by spacetigger

All this inter species breeding is perversion by todays views, just because your both humanoid doesn't make it right, i'm certain that we'd be more closely related to Chimps than any alien, no matter what shape or form it is.

Anyone know anyone married to a Chimp?

Well,I wouldn't have a problem with it as I have found several of the Klingon females as presented on Star Trek to be very attractive.I think I liked Klingon Ambassador K'Ehleyr the most.I also found Grilka (The House of Quark,DS9),and even villainess B'Etor (Star Trek:Generations) appealing.Oddly enough,I was never really attracted to Voyager's resident Klingon Torres.Can't say why,exactly.Maybe because she was at such odds over who she "really" was,and I like a woman who knows who she is and what she wants out of life.

:tear:

All this inter species breeding is perversion by todays views, just because your both humanoid doesn't make it right, i'm certain that we'd be more closely related to Chimps than any alien, no matter what shape or form it is.

Anyone know anyone married to a Chimp?

Assuming someone could find a chimp who was at a similar level of emotion, intellect, and maturity, there would be no reason why they could fall in love and get married. There aren't any chimps who fit this description outside of Planet of the Apes, so humans don't marry chimps. This has little to do with being a different species. We don't marry children for the same reason.

I think I have dated a klingon before.There was this woman I met,just before I met my fiance,who I dated a few times.She was very athletic,a big girl like Chyna from wrestling.She was actually very feminine,and very sexy,but also very intimidating to be around.Her biceps were as large as my own,and I regularly lift weights.She had this annoying habit of slapping my back and punching my arm when I said something she found to be funny.Since this isn't Risa,I won't say more than this about what she was like in private...she WAS a klingon.I had to break things off,I don't like women as assertive as she was.There can be only one "alpha" in a relationship.That's always going to be me.

You said Klingon warrior...not lawyer, or educator, or Klingon in general.

I would not be inclined to date a Klingon warrior.

I am interested in the fact that there are other values besides being a warrior within Klingon society (as shown in the episode of Enterprise).

Well,hrmm,uh,okay....would I date a Klingon?

Man,what a question...and so early in the morning...uhm,I say Yes.I've dated uglier!All you need is a little booze and everybody's beautiful!Works for me,most of the time.

:blink:

:lol:

No! :)

I wouldn't date a Klingon (but, funny question! :blink: )... I think I like human males much better than Klingon... :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

P.S. no offense meant against Klingons :)

P.S. no offense meant against Klingons  :lol:

You are in the Klingon Embassy so you better be careful leaving. (You never know what may happen when offending a Klingon in public in a Klingon Embassy) :blink:

:lol:

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I think I would try and decline as politely as possible.

Remember poor Harry Kim on Voyager when that Klingon woman took a liking to him?Luckily,Neelix stepped in. :klingon:

I would have to say: " I'm flattered but I'm not available". Would I if I were available? Probably, it couldn't be any worse than other dating I've done.

EDIT: Except maybe if she insisted on Klingon cuisine, that could make it much worse.

Edited by Alterego

As others have said, it depends on the Klingon. There's some humans I really like, and some that I can't stand. It would probably be the same way with Klingons. If he was a nice gy I'd definately date him!

I voted yes, I like women who scare me and could kick my butt. But I'm a little twisted. :elephant:  :elephant:  :)

Then you'd really like me *eevil grin* :)

I'd only do it if they forced me to..

so they don't knife me with those daggers...