Sign in to follow this  
LCARS 24

Delta Flyer MSD

Nice addition. I have never seen a cutaway of a Marauder anywhere. They probably have a targ pen there, too..for those Klingon colonies with an ecosystem where the critters can't roam and breed safely....after all, in business-ya have ta take advantage of the markets when they show up!Or somesuch Rule....thanks for the diagrams...

Well, you know, Garak does a little time travel, to spend time with human females of our century. I offered to introduce him to a hot physics professor that should be fascinated with his knowledge in exchange for a schematic from Vreenak's shuttle, which he claims to have downloaded. So we should be seeing that soon, if he doesn't get arrested or killed first. And it had better not be "a FAAAAKE."

LOL. And now, he doesn't have Odo to look over his shoulder...literally, as he probably was a few bits of clothes he actually wore!NOW THAT'S COVERT! Until next data upload.....Jolan tru!

Once again, cool!Thanks, LCARS!....and send my compliments to eh, ahem....your collaborator....wait. What is that Valdore-Class Warbird doing in Earth orbit? Uuuuh-ohhhh....''