Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Mini Cities

Links have been updated. Transportation links added to STARTREKFANS, Purple Quarks and Patriomean

I wish this could be linked on the first page so it could be found quickly.

I have enough population for an industry link! :superhappy:

Sorry, I didn't have the time for updates the last few days. I'll get everything up to date today.

EDIT: links are all updated now

Edited by RikerChick

I'm trying to visit all these cities each day (though I'll miss posts while on vacation).

What about the rest of you? :Hmmm...:

I'm trying to visit all these cities each day (though I'll miss posts while on vacation).

What about the rest of you? :Hmmm...:

Yup, I click on each one every day. Thanks for the support trekz. :Hmmm...:

Is anyone besides me having problems with the Mini City site? Every time I click on a link to a mini city on the previous page and the new tab opens, the mini-city site freezes and it locks up my laptop temporarily. :Hmmm...: I don't know if there's anything wrong with my laptop because I don't know how to find out. :Hmmm...:

People with mini cities need to update their newest links.

Everybody else needs to visit all the cities EVERY DAY! :dude:

Sorry, I've been busy with a board project so I haven't had a chance to update. I'll update the links later tonight.

I still can't help build any mini cities, because each time I go to that site it does strange things to my laptop. There's no viruses, but I don't know what the problem is. :dude: Maybe I need to update something?

I still can't help build any mini cities, because each time I go to that site it does strange things to my laptop. There's no viruses, but I don't know what the problem is. :dude: Maybe I need to update something?

Try updating java

I still can't help build any mini cities, because each time I go to that site it does strange things to my laptop. There's no viruses, but I don't know what the problem is. :rolleyes: Maybe I need to update something?

Try updating java

Thanks! I'll do that. It's been a long time since I've upgraded Java.

Much to my surprise, I already have the latest version of Java. When I went to the mini city site again, it didn't work, and it caused a problem with my laptop again. Guess it doesn't like that site. :rolleyes:

I am visiting other mini cities and asking them to visit startrekfans (and or my site).

If they visit us, some of us should visit their site in return. So far Borgfield have visited. I though that was VERY appropriate! :laugh::frusty::rolleyes:

I have been visiting other minicities and asking them in return for my visits to visit us back. They are, and now we need our members to visit startrekfans regularly and to increase industry, transport and security to keep the city from having too high unemployment and crime rates. Support our mini city and keep it growing!

That's great news about Moonlightland! Since I can't go to the mini city site anymore, I appreciate everyone clicking on my city. :laugh:

This is a place to post your mini city if you've made one. Just reply with your link and it will be added to the list.

:laugh: If you see any mistakes or have any questions let me know.

post-1-1217375671.jpg

It's really grown. Getting close to 1,000 now.

city.JPG

Population over 1000, but need members to add ind or sec urgently - Unemployment and crime up sharply overnight. Thanks!

I'll see if I can get some people from the live journal trek communities to visit.

EDIT: I posted a link in the ST Live Journal com about ten minutes ago and there's already been several clicks, so hopefully that will help us out. It's a fairly large community.

Edited by RikerChick