Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Trivia Leaders Q&A Thread

Hey, I was wondering, could we put topics to be pinned in other forums to draw attention to trivia? Or perhaps do some sort of trivia-related contests? It would be great to get more people interested in trivia.

One way that you could draw attention is to post reminders during your week in the Trivia forum. That way it'll show up in the 'New Posts' and will hopefully get read and remind members to check out the trivia questions..A Trivia contest might be cool too..Have to think of what kind of a contest would be good..Any ideas?

Hey, it's been a LONG time (and I've only done it twice before) but I participated this week! I answered all 10 and I'm pretty confident about 90% of them. Anyway, I had two questions...

A.) Why is there no Lt. JG rank?

B.) what is each question worth? I seem to remember they used to have varied point values.

Thanks, guys!

Cool! (and perhaps a Lt. JG rank could be made?)

When MQ made the trivia ranks he decided not to include the rank of Lt. JG..I really don't think it's a neccesary addition now..We have Lt. and Lt. Commander as trivia ranks..That should be fine..

to be honest i couldn't find any good trek trivia question to ask recently....i will have some coming....as far as Ian, i don't know what happened to him...and Mr. Psychic has been really busy to do any trivia to my knowledge.

Thanks for the update, TJ.

I have an idea for Trivia this week and am currently putting the questions together and it's gonna be HUGH!!! A potential 10 points for each two part question. I'll have them up later tonight...