Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

What's the funniest thing you saw today?

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

it's no wonder they didn't win the super bowl...... :P

The kids with the covers pulled over their heads "hiding from awake". :P Why didn't I think of that? I want to hide from awake too.

I pulled into the garage with my car with the windows down, and Cassie was outside. She immediately ran over and jumped up and licked my face while standing on her back legs

25qg9ic.jpg

Even better than the pic, a comment, obviously from a fellow Witness:

"i shud take mai kitteh wif me tuh teh doorz… but noone reelyzes it no be dogma at ull. iz intresting, lyk cheezburger fur teh braynz." Now I'm going to be thinking "iz interesting, lyk cheezburger fur teh braynz" at the doors. Must not actually say it . . .

:cheers: Now I'm going to be thinking that at every door.

*wipes away tears* This probably isn't even funny to non-witnesses :) :cheers:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I give you all a Boot to the head and one for Jenny and the wimp lol that was funny

Edited by rob39874

An Anime Version of Stewie Wants his money from Brian in the family Guy Episode: Patriot Games

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

My daughters face 2mins ago when deb pulled out some baby clothes..it was like..pfff i anit gonna fit in them..raised eyebrows as well :bag:

Watching my sons laugh at each other. I wish I knew what the joke was, because from sound of it it must have funny!

Robert and Benny just being themselves. Brother bonding is a weird thing. :blink: :vbg:

which is why i occasionally shoot my brother in the butt with my bb rifle in the morning

Robert and Benny just being themselves. Brother bonding is a weird thing. :blink: :blink:

which is why i occasionally shoot my brother in the butt with my bb rifle in the morning

RC you are right. :vbg:

We took Cassie with us as the whole family went out to watch the local fireworks. She sat and watched them all, not afraid, just so curious about it, she loved it.

My oldest son walking out of his bedroom without a diaper on. :vbg:

Paul running out back and yelling "Good morning Arizona!" in imitation of the morning news program I usually watch.

My kids faces when a dust devil formed right across the street from us when we were walking around the block.

A couple of things, 5 SUV's sitting in 5 different front yards with "For Sale" signs in the windshield and a car with the license plate "Gas2hgh" :laugh:

The banter between two coworkers of mine who just happen to be best friends/drinking buddies/HS classmates. They were a scream, its funnier though when our very serious boss goes "Do I have to separate the two of you?" LOL