Sign in to follow this  
Dark Reality

They should have used THIS to get rid of the Founders on DS9!

If only they'd pumped this in through environmental controls systems on starships and in key Federation/Starfleet facilities and key allied facilities, the Changeling problem would have been NIL. Furthermore they could have launched a rocket FULL of the stuff to the Founders Homeworld - no more Dominion. What is this substance of which I speak?

odoban6rj.th.jpg

I saw that on the store shelves and had to post it here. Wanna see it for yourselves? Look for it near the Febreze.

Fellow Niners, show this topic some love (reply) or I'll repost it in the DS9 forum - this is too cute to be forgotten in a forum not paid much attention by the Trekkie community.

Edited by Dark Reality

Very amusing way to have gotten rid of the Founders (Changelings) and has a spring scent as well instead of making a Peace Treaty as it was in the series Finale.

:lol6bz: :rofl6ma: :welcome::klingon:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

...instead of making a Peace Treaty as it was in the series Finale...
Maybe they did both. Devious Humons... :welcome:

All the company woulda had to do was Google "Odo" and seen what came up. I would have thought it wouldn't be so obvious, but there it is. ST.com bio, Wikipedia entry, DS9 in one title... it's all right there!

Edited by Dark Reality