Sign in to follow this  
Trekmachine

What do you think of Star Trek 2.0 ?

Going clockwise here....

Trek Facts: I haven't really read them yet, but I s'pose they serve their own use..

The Spock Market: fun, actually.. For those online however. Surprisingly, Spock has went down therein..* I own one share thereof.

Beam Me Up: usual Star Trek chat with spammers and foremost distracting than most of the other stuff therein.. Did try to get on during The Cage airing though...

Trek Stats: Pretty fun, although it reminds me of the olde SciFi Channel's Star Trek site.. Which I miss. Anyways, Khan only appeared in episode no.24, so I can't see the use of putting that up on the stats.

*It's back up now.. Trelane's looking down though.

Edited by DrWho42

Its all right I rather wach the episodes on sat mornings with out all that stuff

What time are they on Saturday? I did not know that was a regular thing.

Its all right I rather wach the episodes on sat mornings with out all that stuff

i agree but 2.0 aint too bad Trek Facts are cool

I made the Chatroom tonite and was on TV, my 1st time doing it and I got in did anyone See me up there

Edited by dragonwrangler95

I like 2.0 mostly just to see the episodes, but I like the facts a lot, very interesting. And yeah... the chat is SO ANNOYING!! Ughhh... but other than that I like it.

is G4 taking Trek 2.0 off the schedule I saw an ad that @6PM its new time slot that, I'll try to type this without my head exploading that they are gonna air the Jamie Kennedy Experience in its time slot, anyone got info?

The only reason why I don't like Star Trek 2.0 is because the different frames around the show take up space, making it harder to see the actual show.

I agree, this is why I never really watched 2.0. I don't really need the "facts", I just want to watch the show.

The only reason why I don't like Star Trek 2.0 is because the different frames around the show take up space, making it harder to see the actual show.

I agree, this is why I never really watched 2.0. I don't really need the "facts", I just want to watch the show.

Same here. If I want the facts I will hit the net and find them.

my Cable doesnt have G4 @ the moment do they still do TOS 2.0, I know they started to do it with TNG, have they done it with any other series?

I miss watching G$, I loved Attack of the Show

Okay-I grew up on the original. I am old enough, to claim to be an original fan-that is, by way of those second-runs. they are, to amny who grew up in the Star Wars, and ensuing FX fields..perhaps one might say..cruder.In a way. But they did with what they had, and I shall ever love my Classic. That said..I do love the uprated version. I recall viewing 'Turnabout Intruder'' recently, and the final scene-what was, for the ep, the last one of the originals...and the add-on, with my beloved NCC-1701, sailing off towards a nebula...any Classic fan, or anyone else, would recognize it, as a love-letter to the fans of TOS..something I know Gene would have been proud to see as a capper to his creation, if too soon. Makes one think, ''What if""...I think that those responsible for 2.0, as some of you call it, regard their work as a labor of love-you'd have to, to take such time, and effort-which I unabashedly applaud!It does not, in my view, take away from anything,thou some who may see themselves as more'purist' may disagree, and I respect that. I am glad for the new shots-and the whole-new clips,as well. I look at the Enterprise, moving about a planet..the camera close-in, as she passes...giving us long-timers the cahnce to appreciate our lady of the stars. Kudos, I say, to the whole endeavor.