Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

A Funny Avatar I saw

I saw this avatar a few days ago and saved it for when I had a chance to log back on and share with everyone. I had to laugh when I saw it.

I might even add it to our library of avatars lol.

hilarity3eo.gif

The only thing I can think of is The Goonies.

Yep that's it. I was just looking it up on Yahoo and it seems that they've been discussing a Goonies 2.

Poor Chunk.

I guess Picard doesn't like the Truffle Shuffle.

Edited by APW

Here's a more recent photo of the cast of Goonies. Chunk is front row right side with the long sleeved shirt.

goonies2_cast.jpg

WoW thats a cool pic VBG i always wondered what they would look like now :laugh: ...Goonies is one of my all time fav films,i think me and my brother watched it every weekend on video for about 2 years B) ...i would never have guessed that was chunk but debbie said if you look close at his smile you can see its him,thanks for posting that pic...it has given me an idea what to watch tonight coz there is nothing on tv here.

Here's a more recent photo of the cast of Goonies. Chunk is front row right side with the long sleeved shirt.

goonies2_cast.jpg

WoW thats a cool pic VBG i always wondered what they would look like now B) ...Goonies is one of my all time fav films,i think me and my brother watched it every weekend on video for about 2 years :laugh: ...i would never have guessed that was chunk but debbie said if you look close at his smile you can see its him,thanks for posting that pic...it has given me an idea what to watch tonight coz there is nothing on tv here.

Yeah, I'd never have known it was him. From what I've read he's a lawyer in Hollywood now.

This avatar may have originiated at ytmnd.com, here is the page that features it:

http://chunkpicard.ytmnd.com/

Yeah, that looks like where it originally came from. I saw it on the Philadelphia Eagles message board. One of the members there was using it as his avatar.

I saw this avatar a few days ago and saved it for when I had a chance to log back on and share with everyone. I had to laugh when I saw it.

I might even add it to our library of avatars lol.

hilarity3eo.gif

I still get a kick out of this...