Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

What do you smell right now

The Nice Smell of Rotten Eggs (Ive just farted and it stinks)

:blush:

My coconut mushroom sweets

My jasmine blossom candle that is by me right now. I got an awesome collection of candles recently, and I just chose this scent to light for the time being.

Besides that, the hairspray I HAVE to wash out of my hair soon... it is driving me NUTS! I had a dance performance this afternoon, and since I had a meeting right afterward I did not have a chance to wash the stuff out. Luckily I had enough time to wash the make up off though ( I cannot stand wearing make up for any long length of time... read as more than 2 hours. Sometimes I have no choice and have to wear it longer than that though)

The interesting mixture of root beer and blood. I accidentally cut myself and I licked the cut, so I smell it.

my classmate because he smells like dogpoop

*Get's slapped*

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Whatever it is... I cannot find the source and it does not smell that great :frusty: . Going to try and find out what the heck it is and get rid of it (It is not me, I know that much)

Soon to smell my room deoderizer once I find whatever kinda stinks in my room. Also will be smelling my green bean casserole I probably will make for breakfast :laugh:

Green Bean cassarole for breakfast?! Gross! :laugh:

Welll.. It is not so bad. I like green bean casserole.

Actually I ended up out at the store instead so I did not get to eat that. I had a cinnamon sugar soft pretzel instead.

Right now I smell the lasagne that my mom had baked up and we ate for lunch (we had a slightly different one for dinner last night). Also I can kinda smell the moisturizer that is on my hands and feet (has green tea and cucumber in it)

My hair.. it is still wet, and smells like the conditioner I put in it.

And my moisturizer I have on my hands, that has green tea in it