Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The Trek Life

You all did notice who posted the last comic here right?

Actually I didn't until I went back and checked. My point is if he posted here we wouldn't have to rely on Capt_Picard and you to do so. That would free up some time for Capt_Picard to meet someone of the opposite sex - yeah, I know, but in theory it could happen - or for you to do whatever it is that you do.

Actually I do have a request for Trektoonist on behalf of Kor37 / Kor Kringle. He is married, so he doesn't get sex that often, so could you arrange a private venue with him and Kate? I keep trying to tell him she is a cartoon, and as such has uneven eyeballs and other anatomical parts. But he is apparently hornier than I am and won't listen to reason.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

You all did notice who posted the last comic here right?

Actually I didn't until I went back and checked. My point is if he posted here we wouldn't have to rely on Capt_Picard and you to do so. That would free up some time for Capt_Picard to meet someone of the opposite sex - yeah, I know, but in theory it could happen - or for you to do whatever it is that you do.

Actually I do have a request for Trektoonist on behalf of Kor37 / Kor Kringle. He is married, so he doesn't get sex that often, so could you arrange a private venue with him and Kate? I keep trying to tell him she is a cartoon, and as such has uneven eyeballs and other anatomical parts. But he is apparently hornier than I am and won't listen to reason.

:lol: :lol: :look:

Do you all miss seeing new Trek Life comics here like I do? How about shooting out an email showing your support for David Reddick and The Trek Life..I sent one this morning to editor@startrek.com.Hey, it might help..

Just last night I was reading a "Trek Life" comic in the new Trek magazine.

Is it a new one? I don't suppose you can scan it and post it? :look:

Just last night I was reading a "Trek Life" comic in the new Trek magazine.

Is it a new one? I don't suppose you can scan it and post it? :look:

For some reason, they are really small in the magazine. I'll try to scan it

Happy New Year, my friends!

Hey, someone shoot me an e-mail, and I'll reply and send you the newest Trek Life in the Star Trek mag as the original digital file so you can see it nice and clear! '

Cause, as I said, for some reezon me am too stoopid to figure out how to post an image in here! HAHA (No, seriously)

David

Edited by Trektoonist

Thats from the latest Trek magazine. Its a good one.......mainly because it features Kate...... :yahoo:

Hey Kor - Kate says hi!

And hey everyone, Happy New Year!

A reader just alerted me moments ago that the other two "Twas the night" strips are now on STARTREK.COM in the pop-up, if you hit "next". However, they're out of order, but at least they're there now. Not sure how that happened, or who did it, but I'm glad they did!

David

David, thanks for putting up your work here.

We all appreciate it more than you could know.

Hey, thank you, Gummy. The pleasure and fun is all mine, really. I just so appreciate you guys posting all these strips and discussing my work like this for so long. You're the coolest.

And hey - I've been sneakily working on setting up a sketch blog - check it out: www.davidreddick.blogspot.com. Not announced yet, but been toying with it...

OH!! And keep your eye on the next Star Trek Magazine (issue# 10 in February) for a big Trek Life surprise!

- David

OH!! And keep your eye on the next Star Trek Magazine (issue# 10 in February) for a big Trek Life surprise!

:)

Will Kate be the centerfold? Is that the big surprise?!!!........ :clap:

Does anyone know if "The Trek Life" is dead and gone? I hope it comes back somewhere!

David Reddick said this at his website:

you may have noticed some changes over at Startrek.com... without going into anything, The Trek Life is currently on hold, but not necessarily gone forever.

Hopefully it will be back soon. Having it at the new movie site would be nice.

Does anyone know if "The Trek Life" is dead and gone? I hope it comes back somewhere!

David Reddick said this at his website:

you may have noticed some changes over at Startrek.com... without going into anything, The Trek Life is currently on hold, but not necessarily gone forever.

Hopefully it will be back soon. Having it at the new movie site would be nice.

That would be a great idea! Kate is getting bored and wants to get back to work!

Hey gang - I just posted a Trek Life full comic book page format comic on my blog - unless you read the IDW Trek comic books, you've probably never seen it! I have others too, which I will post in due course! Enjoy! And stop by the blog! I am ADDICTED to it - I can;t stop posting stuff! :-) Tell your friends!

www.davidreddick.blogspot.com

David

Mod's note:

Just put the URL into a link.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Thanks for the info... Just make sure to toss Kor a new picture of Kate once in a while... Maybe we can finally get him house broken...

Hey, thank you, Gummy. The pleasure and fun is all mine, really. I just so appreciate you guys posting all these strips and discussing my work like this for so long. You're the coolest.

And hey - I've been sneakily working on setting up a sketch blog - check it out: www.davidreddick.blogspot.com. Not announced yet, but been toying with it...

- David

I can't wait for my issue to get here!!!! :yahoo:

Thanks for posting that, Tigger! Funny.....I get all my comic books from a place called "Chuck's Comics" as well........ :jem'hadar:

Hello, my friends!

Today is "Legend of Bill" day!

I’m proud to unveil my new twice-weekly fantasy webcomic and labor of love, “Legend of Bill!” I would like to invite you to possibly blog about or mention Legend of Bill on your Website as I kick things off with a bang. (and I'd love to hear from you too!) "Legend of Bill" is presented by the fine folks at SoulGeek.com.

Bill, Frank and I bid you welcome to the realm of swords, sorcery and stupidity! Join us on our quest to discover Bill and Frank, a couple of characters fed up with their everyday existence and desiring something more out of life… something I think we can all relate to in one way or another. ;-)

Join us every Tuesday and Thursday for the Legend of Bill, where we’ll keep a chair warm and a goblet cool for you at the Inn. (and leave a comment while you're there, Bill, Frank, Gina and I would love to hear from you!)

See you in the funnies!

David Reddick

www.LegendofBill.com