Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

Humans with Klingon love force.

Imagine if humans have the sexual drive as Klingons! How crazy that would be! Personally I don't think that Human men chould keep up the pace lol. Women would kick their butts all over the place. Tell me how you guys fee about that!

It would certainly be more interesting. I'd like to try it if my future mate doesn't mind :wink2:

:P

Depends on the object of my desire....

And the chemistry between me and the woman.When I was stationed in Stuttgart,during my service in the Army...I and my then girlfriend almost NEVER left the house :P

But,I was much,much younger then......

Today in the same situation,I might have to take a 5-minute breather every few hours....

:P

Imagine if humans have the sexual drive as Klingons! How crazy that would be! Personally I don't think that Human men chould keep up the pace lol. Women would kick their butts all over the place. Tell me how you guys fee about that!

339399[/snapback]

Humans do have the sexual drive of Klingons! The only difference is that we have church-types that make us feel neurotic and guilty for just being normal and healthy...that's why you never see a Klingon psychologist...he'd never be able to pay the bills because no one would ever go to him.

LOL! that is true! But, I still think that some Klingons out there would never stop to take a break lol!