Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Nightingale

What rating would you give Nightingale?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give Nightingale?

• 5. It?s great, I loved it!
    • 4. It?s good.
    • 3. It?s average.
    • 2. It?s not that good.
    • 1. I hated it.

Series: Star Trek: Voyager

Season: 7

Episode #: 8

Production #: 256

Episode Name: Nightingale

Original Air Date: 11.22.00

Review not yet available.

Cast:

Kate Mulgrew as Kathryn Janeway

Robert Beltran as Chakotay

Roxann Dawson as B'Elanna Torres

Robert Duncan McNeill as Tom Paris

Ethan Phillips as Neelix

Robert Picardo as The Doctor

Tim Russ as Tuvok

Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine

Garrett Wang as Harry Kim

Guest Cast:

Ron Glass as Loken

Manu Intiraymi as Icheb

Beverly Leech as Dayla

Paul F. O'Brien as Geral

Scott Miles as Terek

Alan Brooks as Annari Commander

Bob Rudd as Brell

Director: LeVar Burton

Teleplay By: Andre Bormanis

Story By: Robert Lederman & Dave Long

Yes I know I'm late with this review, but the disc with this episode had a scratch and I couldn't watch this episode. At least until I figured out that it worked on my DVD ROM...

Well Harry gets his first shot at command. He himself explains why he can't be promoted (chain of command, present situation) even with all the crew that dies every season, there has to be at least ONE lieutenant position for him *cough-Carey-cough*. And I have to disagree with Seven. Those people lied to Harry. He had every right to react the way he did. It's not a problem of command situation, Starfleet has rules against these things. Harry did the right thing at first, but then Seven came in talking all her nonsense which was all probably due to the shock. Just tell her to shut up, Harry!

3. Good to see Harry finally showing some ambition. But he seemed just a tiny bit reckless with regards to procedure. That's not the Harry we know and love. The Annari were an interesting species, and it's too bad that Voyager will never seem to be in full repair. lol. The side story with B'Elanna and Icheb was throwaway and only partially amusing.

I loved this ep! I give it a 5! Harry Kim finally takes command and he does a great job after a dressing down by 7 of 9. Kim sticks by his crew after learning of their deception and successfully gets the job done. Good job, Captain Kim! :nono:

Sign in to follow this