Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Regeneration

What rating would you give "Regeneration"?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Regeneration"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Production: 049

Season: 2 Episode: 23

Air Date: 05.07.2003

Mission Date: Mar. 1, 2153

Review not yet available

Cast:

Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer

John Billingsley as Dr. Phlox

Jolene Blalock as T'Pol

Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed

Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather

Linda Park as Hoshi Sato

Connor Trinneer as Charles "Trip" Tucker III

Guest Cast:

Chris Wynne as Dr. Moninger

Bonita Friedericy as Rooney

John Short as Drake

Adam Harrington as Researcher

Vaughn Armstrong as Admiral Forrest

Jim Fitzpatrick as Commander Williams

Mark Chadwick as Male Tarkalean

Nicole Randal as Female Tarkalean

Paul Scott as Foster

Creative Staff:

Director: David Livingston

Written By: Mike Sussman & Phyllis Strong

An Arctic team of researchers discover Borg frozen in ice, little do they know that they are way over their heads in trouble.

Wow! “Regeneration” has to be the most action-packed, intriguing story in the series so far. The Enterprise crew doesn’t even know what they are dealing with until it is almost too late. Very very exciting. It started off a little slow, but it got goin’!

***** out of *****

I really loved this episode! :yawn: I guess it's not a surprise why I do it. :borgqueen: Yepp, because of the Borg! :dude:

One of the best episodes in Enterprise. I've seen the two first seasons so far, so " Regeneration " is the best episode in Enterprise I've seen so far. :)

PS.: One great line here in this episode is: " There's no reason to assume they're hostile. " :hug:

That resarcher found out not so long after that he was wrong.

:nono:

Sorry guys, but this got a 2 from me. TNG being my first and still best Star Trek love, I cannot accept this episode as a good one. Action filled yes, but so glaringly awful that I'm surprised it gets a two. Enterprise is supposed to be a prequel. Nice job alluding to First Contact (which I've only seen a piece of, granted, but enough to know what they're alluding to), and later foreshadow to TNG, but for me....... we encounter the Borg first when Q sends Picard and crew way out into left field, and it's Guinan who tries to help them there. Also, I believe it wasn't until Voyager that we discover that it's the nanoprobes that facilitate assimilation. So how the hell is Phlox able to make that assertion with his 22nd century equipment? And the omicron radiation treatment? Wouldn't this kind of thing be valued and treasured in the annals of the IME, Vulcan database, Starfleet Medical, etc.? But it's nowhere to be seen in Best Of Both Worlds. Sorry, I'm not buying this one. The action keeps it from being a 1, especially where they actually lurch forward to attack once the weapons stop being effective, but this episode was pathetic otherwise.

Sign in to follow this