Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Return to Tomorrow

What rating would you give "Return to Tomorrow"?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "Return to Tomorrow"?

• 5. It's great, I loved it!
    • 4. It's good
    • 3. It's average
    • 2. It's not that good
    • 1. I hated it!

Ok, first off....Diana Muldaur as Ann Mulhall....wow!! Of course, she returns in TNG as Dr. Pulaski, but she was smokin' hot in this one.

This must have been a great workout of acting for Nimoy. The closest we really get to seeing Spock as a villain, as his body is host for Henoch, and what a range we see done. It was incredibly believable... Spock leaning up against a doorway? No way. Not to mention the facial expressions. I kinda figured something would be up early on, but it still unfolded unexpectedly and kept me guessing for awhile. Sargon was a little too all-knowing, but he was very benign about it, so that made it cool, plus they displayed Thalaessa (I might actually consider naming a future daughter of mine this... as a middle name if my wife has an issue with the idea. Great acting, good writing, unexpected twists and turns, great episode overall. Gets a 5.

An excellent episode! I agree about Diana Muldaur. What a hotty she was back then. I recall her as being one of those actresses that popped up on just about every TV show during the late '60s and early '70s. She also did many Movies Of The Week on TV. Then she dropped out of sight until she took the role of Dr. Pulaski. I still think she got shafted on that. Pulaski was a great character.

As for this episode, it also featured one of Kirk's greatest speeches..."Risk...Gentlemen. Thats what this ship is all about. Thats why we are aboard her.....etc". Truly a highlight of the episode. The only downside is that once again, super powerful aliens have to download their conciousness into a beach ball...... :clap:

Sign in to follow this