Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What are you wearing right now?

Olive Green Pocket Tee and black Cargo Shorts.  :blink:

303349[/snapback]

Alright, that's almost freaky.

Purple long sleeve dress shirt and black dress pants. My work uniform that I never felt like getting out of.

Oh, and I'm always barefoot, JTLYK. Unless at work or school. Or out someplace.

this is really interesting

ok ok i am wearing my pink pjs that has stripes, mice and hearts on the bottoms and a big mouse on the right corner of my top.

and my hair is like :dude: lol

Jeans,white socks..lol silk CK boxers and my tee-shirt with the text.."I dont hack i crack" :da-boot:

pajamas. For me the standard, dark grey long sleeved t-shirt and matching pants. it was either that or my light blue long sleeved shirt and my pale green pants. :P Finally is warm enough not to have to wear sweatsuits all the time, almost warm enough to wear tanktops or short sleeved shirts. Well, until it gets cold again this weekend :dude:

Still pajamas, but in about three hours when I wake back up I will change into my uniform and get ready for another day of work.

Im currently wearing black shoes, black socks, black trousers, black t-shirt, checkered shirt and a black fleece with the words Kwik Save on the Zip cause im about to go to work.

Cya all later.

Bye bye! :P

i'm wearing my brown cord jeans with a white t-shirt that has a cute bear on it holding flowers. and a pink hooded cardigan over the top because I've gone cold :dude: .