Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Cyrano Jones vs. "Harry" Mudd

Who, between the two, did you like better?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who, between the two, did you like better?

• Cyrano Jones
    • Harcourt Fenton "Harry" Mudd
    • Neither
    • Both
    • Other...
    • Depends on which Mudd episode...
    • Depends on whether they want to do business...
    • Depends on what they want to trade...
    • If Cyrano still has some tribbles from D.S. K-7... Then him!

muddstel.jpg

Which of these two characters did you like more?

They were both astral traders... Starfleet probably didn't take kindly to Cyrano Jone's tribbles... Neither to Mudd (In Your Eye... :dude: )...

What's your opinion?

Click For Spoiler
cyrano-jones-bar-ttwt.jpg
lastresort.jpg42.gif

Harry Mudd's attitude towards women wasn't exactly that what I would call "nice" or "advanced", but still, he's cool because he's so annoying and he doesn't give a **** about rules or regulations (reminds me of Q :dude: ).

So, my vote goes to Mr. Harry Mudd. :eek: -_-

Oh and I loooooooove his wife (or should I say wives? -_- ) in that episode :dude: -_- -_-

I really liked them both. They had each a quality that was fun to watch. They both had episodes on tas or at least I rember one with cyrano jones in it. It would be hard to compare the two yes they were both traders but the comparason ends their. Mudd was a big crook and would break the law whenever he felt like it. Jones was a nice man that was just trying to make a living. So I like them both.

I'm struggling with this.. :naughty: I want to vote for Harry Mudd..What an enjoyable and funny character! But then I think of Cyrano Jones and all those wonderful Tribbles..So I had to vote for both !!

I'd have to agree with Data, Cyrano Jones was much more of a character than Harrry Mudd. I like both, but the Trouble with Tribbles was classic!

"What're you tryin' to do? Ruin the market!" :clap:

Harry Mudd. He was funnier, especially when he was trying to get out of trouble. B)

I liked the tribbles better than I did Cyrano, whereas Harry Mudd had such a pronounced personality. I definitely have to go with Harry. :innocent:

I like Mr. Jones. Harry Mudd always annoyed the heck out of me. I mean Jones annoyed me too but in a more drunken sort of way.

I can just about put up with Q but Mudd was just plain annoying, so I voted neither. I recently watched that episode for the first time (YES! :) :) ) and hated it although some parts were funny I must admit.

I had to vote Harry Mudd, Harry was a rather "roguish" character whereas Cyrano Jones was boring. Beautiful women vs. cute fuzzballs, beautiful female androids vs. cute fuzzballs.

Harry did have one other advantage over Cyrano, the Stella android that he could tell to shut up when it nagged him of course Kirk had to ruin THAT. :)

They were both fun in different ways, so I voted both. Both actors did a great job in their roles.

I agree with Trekz, that they both had their aspects, but, Cyrano was the amiable one of the two-a more or less harmless entrepeneur, out to make a credit on the fringes of space...

I went with Mudd thought it was a great role. Besides I can not place Jones

Cyrano Jones was the guy from " The Trouble With Tribbles"