Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

"top Ten Signs Your A Total Geek"

10. You frequently use the words "beam," "me," "up," and "Scotty" in the same sentence.

9. Favorite lunch: Kraft Macaroni and Paste.

8. You wear tie-dyed clothes and drive a van cross-country following Kathy Lee Gifford's concert tour.

7. At your school, your name has become slang for "Pimple".

6. Spent last summer at Ross Perot Fantasy Camp.

5. Three words: Kool-Aid mustache.

4. Your T-Shirt has a photo on it of Amos E. Neyhart, "The Father of Driver's Education."

3. Nobody bothers to pass you the basketball because they know it'll bounce off your accordian.

2. If loving "Ziggy" is wrong, you don't want to be right.

1. You take your Game Boy to the prom.

Hmmm, at times, my mother makes me attend birthday parties for kids I don't even know, so I try to take a science-fictional novel with me, in order to keep me away from boredom....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hmmm, at times, my mother makes me attend birthday parties for kids I don't even know, so I try to take a science-fictional novel with me, in order to keep me away from boredom....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

#11. Doc? :blink: Sounds good to me. :blink: :)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

#11. Doc? :dude: Sounds good to me. :blink: :blink:

:bow: Ok :)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

10. You frequently use the words "beam," "me," "up," and "Scotty" in the same sentence.

:look: ... :lol: d.amn i use that one all the time :lol:

Edited by hangon

lol ^ that's me! That's the only one I've ever done. Too bad, I was hoping to be a total geek. Guess I'm just a semi-geek :look:

12. you glasses perscription over pi equals your weight over the weight of a salamander on Jupiter

13. you bothered to calculate that

I went to school with someone who DID this. came in handy, his date started dancing with a certain tall, Handsome fellow who's initials were J. B....

I went to school with someone who DID this. came in handy, his date started dancing with a certain tall, Handsome fellow who's initials were J. B....

232303[/snapback]

Hmmm.....wonder who that could have been... :) hehehehehe

I actually only did (LOL still do) the whole "beam me up scotty" thing...well, I may have had a "kool-aid mustache" before... :)

~Jaina

Click For Spoiler

Those were my first words...

With a little bacon bits

8. You wear tie-dyed clothes and drive a van cross-country following Kathy Lee Gifford's concert tour.

Who?

7. At your school, your name has become slang for "Pimple".

There are about 6000 kids in my school :)

6. Spent last summer at Ross Perot Fantasy Camp.

Who?

I love kool aid...

4. Your T-Shirt has a photo on it of Amos E. Neyhart, "The Father of Driver's Education."

Ahem... Who?

3. Nobody bothers to pass you the basketball because they know it'll bounce off your accordian.

BB is for [ ]

2. If loving "Ziggy" is wrong, you don't want to be right.

Ziggy is da bomb

Haven't been.

Actually I am considering bringing homework to the prom... Or I might skip it and do homework....

Believe me.... I've brought homework to a sleepover Birthday party and to church.

Oh and I say beam me up scotty and say live long and prosper every day

Beam me up, Scotty... oh wait, wrong conversation. LOL

Here is mine: you raise your hand in class and add a contribution to the topic the teacher is discussing using an example from Star Trek. I actually mentioned STF once when I raised my hand in science to respond to something about perpetual motion. For most people, that cemented my total geekiness. For me, it was a score for geeks and Trekkies everything, because the teacher loved it!

Here is mine: you raise your hand in class and add a contribution to the topic the teacher is discussing using an example from Star Trek. I actually mentioned STF once when I raised my hand in science to respond to something about perpetual motion. For most people, that cemented my total geekiness. For me, it was a score for geeks and Trekkies everything, because the teacher loved it!

265680[/snapback]

You go girl. Show those normals who's boss!

265680[/snapback]

You go girl. Show those normals who's boss!

265693[/snapback]

Thanks! :lol:

Nope not me.. ewwww :dude: However a few popular kids did eat the paste a bunch.

Didn't all or at least most of us have at least one of these growing up.

If I had one at the time, then yeah I probably would have.