Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Anyone else got a song stuck in your head?

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

1959 by The Sisters of Mercy. The album is Floodland. I don't know if this was a single or not.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

I heard this playing a while ago (at the thrift store I think) and it's been going through my head ever since. Always liked this song. I like The Main Ingredient's version too but this is the one stuck in my head.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Anchors Aweigh!

Edited by Odie

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Awsome! my brother went to see that tonight, I'll probably go tomorrow. Was it any good?

I have nowhere man stuck in my head for some reason

any good? it was awsome!!! more action and explosions...and some things you should never do in with a truck.....but it was nice

Yeah i got a song stuck in my head and its driving me nuts..the damn theme tune to Animanics..its all i have heard for the last week and mandy keeps singing it all the time :notworthy:

Yeah i got a song stuck in my head and its driving me nuts..the damn theme tune to Animanics..its all i have heard for the last week and mandy keeps singing it all the time :notworthy:

I was listening half way through the song to realize that it was not in English! I still understood. ^_^

If I Didn't Have You by Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

and

Take a Chance on Me by ABBA

It's been running through my head non-stop all day. Which is fine because I love this song.

^_^ OMG noooo its in dutch as well...crap now little mandy has heard it*bangs head off wall*...is this some kind of torture to get me back for something?..lol

:D OMG noooo its in dutch as well...crap now little mandy has heard it*bangs head off wall*...is this some kind of torture to get me back for something?..lol

^_^ Little Mandy has good taste. Best cartoon ever!

I love that cartoon