Sign in to follow this  
SolarWind

What are we having for lunch?

Chicken Burritos with sour cream and Salsa :sweatdrop: Maybe I'll make some onion rings too.

chik-fil-a Chicken strip salad without the chicken strips...

Chick-fil-a Chargrilled Cool Wrap....

Lemonade for Chik-fil-a

EEWW, a nice, icy glass of marachino lemonata would be great right now :sweatdrop: Hey, WAB? Then how about a nice peach gelato :) :nod:

EEWW, a nice, icy glass of marachino lemonata would be great right now :sweatdrop: Hey, WAB? Then how about a nice peach gelato :)  :b-day:

249297[/snapback]

Gelato...

mmm..... :o :nod: :) :) :)

Brings back memories... :nod:

Pizza and coke. I am eating that after 2 days of heart burn. :sweatdrop:

Double decker egg sandwhich with mayo and mustard, serving of Lays Calif. Cool Dill chips, bowl of white cherries and a cup of coffee.

Bacon cheese burger with all the trimmings, fries, and sprite from Avalon... :dude:

I've gotten in the habit of eating two lunches per day! I just finished my first. I had a turkey sandwich with fat-free cheese, a pear, a quart of water, and a cup of coffee. I've got another sandwich and an apple for the second.

Lunch huh? I better eat breakfast first. or I could have two lunches. Sounds good to me. :clap: Or two breakfasts and no lunch. I want eggs, and toast, and juice. OOPs, wrong thread. :bow:

Just a piece of catfish (fried) which was tiny about 4 inches long.... :dude:

And some tartar sauce....

And 2 cans of Strawberry Kiwi snapple.

I didn't have breakfast so I'm having scrambled eggs, homefries and sausage. It's ok to have breakfast for lunch isn't it??? OH, I believe that's called 'BRUNCH'. :) So what do you call it if you have lunch and dinner or Supper together?? Dunch or Linner?? No wait Lupper :)

Edited by Jeanway

I just steamed a nice head of Caulifower. And am sharing it with the girls :huh: Baby Tongue and Kes, they love it. I put homemade spagetti sauce and grated cheese on mine. They don't like sauce and Iguanas can't eat anything dairy.

AAWWWWW :msn-tongue: :huh: I haven't had a Whopper in at least 2 years. I try not to.