• On Bajor
    • On Risa
    • On Vulcan
    • On Qo'noS
    • On Romulus
    • On Cardassia
    • On Ferenginar
    • Other Location - Please Specify

So, if you could snap your fingers and be in one of these wonderful Star Trek places, where would you like to live ??

For me it would be between DS9 and Bajor..Bojor looked like such a beautiful place to live. So serene..I like Sisko's idea of working on DS9 and having a home on Bajor..I think I'll go ahead and vote for Bajor..I could visit DS9 a lot in my runabout.. :laugh:

What do you all think ?

On the Enterprise, TNG time period (rather Ent E than Ent D, but as long as the captain is there, I don't care which one of them :lol: ).

That would be the only place I would want to be if I had the chance to go there. :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

omgosh, so many choices. I'm gonna have to get back to you on this. Of course, the Tribble homeworld jumped right out at me, but I'd also love to be on DS9 and the TOS-era Enterprise. And Bajor looks nice, as well as Miramanee's planet. I'll give it some thought and get back to you.

ok, I finally voted DS9. Seems like an exciting place to be. And I guess I could travel to other places from there. :laugh:

Edited by Indy

On Risa with Riker mwink.gif We can meet up with Q stole my bike and Spock some time and chat over some cheesecake.

On Risa with Riker mwink.gif We can meet up with Q stole my bike and Spock some time and chat over some cheesecake.

Lore and I would be living next door to RC and Riker and on the other side would be Lessa and Data's home. We would have so much fun frolicking on the beaches, swimming in the oceans, splashing in the pools. sigh

Lore and I would be living next door to RC and Riker and on the other side would be Lessa and Data's home. We would have so much fun frolicking on the beaches, swimming in the oceans, splashing in the pools. sigh

*double sigh*

In a spiritual realm where such mundane things as a physical being doesn't exist. Perhaps fluidic space might be the place. Such entities have invaded starships, according to some episodes, inhabiting different lifeforms at will.

*double sigh*

Hope there's an extra cottage for Archer and me! :clap:

*triple sigh*

I'm sure Porthos would love the beach.

(But will there be enough cheesecake?)

BTW, I voted for Risa.

Earth, this time period, because my family is here.

My seoncd choice would be earth in the future--during the speicific time period of first contact, when warp-drive was first invented.

Deep Space Nine for me. Overlooking a beautiful planet on the precipice of a whole new quadrant to explore.

And of course, there would be Rom. And possibly some cheesecake.

*Quadruple sigh*

Denfinately in TNG time. Wait, I am in TNG time, well, the USS. Enterprise NCC-1701-D is scudualed to launch in 2 more days. I am very satisfied to see her off, it took a long time for me to get the hull on her.

A place where you can fall in love and there aren't a million complications. :dude: