Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Great Movie Recommendation!

WOW, WHATTA FILM!

My wife and I went on a date today and saw this film (King is one of our favorite horror authors) and I am so glad we did, it would have been a shame to miss seeing this one on the big screen.

It had everything, writing, direction, lighting, score, effects so real looking, I am still wondering if it was only effects. We both give it 5 stars. She had read the book and tells me the movie is very faithful and where it isn’t, it's better.

I feel this flick is everything Signs tried to pretend to be but could not pull off. If you would have been dying to see a GOOD creature flick then this is it, if it is still playing at your local Cineplex, grab someone you love to grab on to you and hurry down to see it!

As an added bonus, an AniMatrics short plays before the feature. This little ditty too had CGI characters that were causing me to wonder at the realism that is beginning to be possible with this filmmaking tool.

Did you see these features, how did you like them?

DREAMCATCHER was excellent, i think personally its the BEST king movie i've seen yet. i also just got back from the movies 15 minutes ago. went to see THE CORE, was pretty good, much better than i was even expecting. but i cant wait to see both matrixes, and X2. hooya.