Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

We All Know Your And Idiot,tell Us Why

I KNOW I HAVE A BIG MOUTH, BUT PLEASE DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME, I'M JUST AN IDIOT, LIKE ALL MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, JUST DOING THE BEST I CAN TO SURVIVE. MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES TO ALL I HAVE OFFENDED IN THE PAST AND TO ALL THOSE WHO I WILL OFFEND IN THE FUTURE.

I personally am a lazy workaholic.... I know I'm crazy.... When I start working I can't stop..... If I become lazy, I sit down and play for the rest of the day..... I also am very bad at the piano and violin and have a horrible singing voice...... Life is horrible

I have a hard time concentrating, I can never finish anything and I have a bad tendency to interrupt people. I'm working on that though. :laugh:

Interesting title..I am not an idiot!! But, my biggest shortcoming is that I have a hard time talking to people..I especially have a hard time in big groups or in front of a lot of people. It comes from my shyness as a teenager..I have gotten better at this but it is still very difficult for me..

Edited by spacetigger

Depends on the situation, WATB, in the situation with Takara, I blew something out of proportion, and probably DID make myself look like an idiot. Scratch that, I DID make Myself look like an idiot. and I am man enough to admit it.

i talk waaay too much :biggrin: and i have a really really low selfconfidence which isnt helping either.

AWWW i dont like that honey i hope i can make you feel better on sunday :force:

I'm not an idiot.My other personalities agree with me...Right?

Psycho Tina-Yes

Smart Tina- Agreed

Ambassador Tina-Yes it is Logical

Silly Tina-::is to busy doing cartwheels::

Sexy tina-::still asleep::

Bored Tina-yes::biggrin::

I'm stupid because I got drunk last night and I'm paying for it today. 75954.gif

I can vouch for RC. I was on AIM with her as she was drinking. It was amazing though. The more she drank the better her typing and spelling became until she hit the wall. LOL

Where to start!!! There are so many.

I had bad self-esteem problems as a teenager. I've improved quite a bit over the years but still suffer from it at times. Thankfully all my friends at STF have been here for me and remind me to feel good about myself. Sometimes that is harder to do as I suffer from clinical depression. I am currently on long term disability after experiencing as big set back. I had been pretty much depression free for a number of years and then it snuck up on me and I crashed. Thankfully I have a good doctor and wonderful friends (online and off) who are just as crazy as I am who have help me through it so far.

My short term memory is rotten. I claim it's because my long term memory is overtaxed by my daughter but that's another story.

I am not afraid to admit that I can be an idiot. I have said or written things that as soon as I've finished saying it I'm all "what the heck did I mean by that?!?!?" My frequently used word seems to be "D'OH". lol

i'm not the only one with a short term memory problem :huh:

My short term memory is a joke.

I can vouch for RC. I was on AIM with her as she was drinking. It was amazing though. The more she drank the better her typing and spelling became until she hit the wall. LOL

:biggrin: