Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Snacking While Trekking

I HAVE AN ASSORTMENT OF GOODIES THAT CHANGE EVERY WEEK. MY FAVORIES ARE, ZANTE' CURRANTS, CASHEWS, FRITOS TWISTED CHEESE CURLS AND ALWAYS A BIG MUG OF EARL GREY.

I HAVE AN ASSORTMENT OF GOODIES THAT CHANGE EVERY WEEK.  MY FAVORIES ARE, ZANTE' CURRANTS, CASHEWS, FRITOS TWISTED CHEESE CURLS AND ALWAYS A BIG MUG OF EARL GREY.

No offense, but you will get fat that way. My advice is to never have food at the PC, unless that's where you're eating your meal and it's far enough away to not damage anything if it spills.

I usually have a drink and my stereo remote by my PC. :laugh:

I useally have my pop corn my diet caffine free pepsi, some nachos, now and than and some gram crackers, brownies, cake, ice cream, grass hoppers, pink squirrles, earl grey, green tea.

Usually Coffee (The thich kind that those who served in the Navy know, ya know, the kind they yse to take the Armor off of Battleships when they are scrapped) that is loaded with Sugar and Milk, or I have some form of Soft Drink if it's a weekday or before 1800 on the weekend. after 1800, it could be anything from Effo Domini Merlot to Lienenkugel Berrywiese

I usually eat something, but no specific food when I'm in front of the computer... But most of the time I drink some coke. That's the best thing you can do. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

The days i work i have coffee. maybe some potata chips. days off could be almost anything.

BEER

Me too. I'll also at other times have soda (not pop) or water. I also eat my breakfast at my desk. I also have my remote for my TV right there.

I have a box of Lucky Charms next to me right now. It's amazing; get stuck in a dorm room and you revert back to kiddie food. :)

I have a box of Lucky Charms next to me right now. It's amazing; get stuck in a dorm room and you revert back to kiddie food. :)

How can you not revert back to something that's so magically delicious?

I like raw veggies (broccoli, cucumbers, carrots) and nuts. Chocolate covered nuts, of course, and a spot of ranch dressing to dip the veggies in!

I like raw veggies (broccoli, cucumbers, carrots) and nuts. Chocolate covered nuts, of course, and a spot of ranch dressing to dip the veggies in!

That sounds sooooo good right now!

Drat, I just got melty chocolate on the screen trying to give ya some! :biggrin:

hmmm, this weeks assortment:

milkfuls, Shari Candies Circus Peanuts, Chocolate chip granola bars. And a few finger foods, cooked, like egg rolls and tacitos. Think I started eating meals here now, thanks to a previous suggestion, Thanks, never thought of that. Now i'm Dining While Trekking, and no I haven't gained any weight yet, still need to. :biggrin:

Guest Ktrek

During the mornings I usually have my full strength, naturally decafinated, organically grown coffee! :laugh: In the afternoons I will usually have one diet Dr. Pepper and a small package of Planters peanuts! Yum! :biggrin: Sometimes in the evenings I might have a glass of Cabernet Savingon or Chardonney wine. I don't generally eat at my PC. I don't want to gain any more weight! :force:

Ktrek

The other day I ate a whole bag of oreos and I only remember the first one and the last one. startrek.Net is taking over the pleasure center of my brain! There's alot of calories at this site......... :assimilated: