• blue
    • green
    • brown
    • grey
    • violet
    • hazle
    • auqa
    • other

Actually this may sound weird, but my eyes change colour. They are usually gray though. I have very weird eyes thats why my eye doctor likes me :laugh:

Just Bored, thought I'd make a PollPass,

The deepest compliment of Ocean Blue possible,

le bleu de la Mer :laugh:

Actually this may sound weird, but my eyes change colour. They are usually gray though. I have very weird eyes thats why my eye doctor likes me :laugh:

That's actually more common than you would think; mine do the same thing, moreso when I was younger.

My eyes are generally BLUE, but depending on the color of my shirt at the time, they can rage from a blue-grey to a blue-green. Strange, eh?

Just checked in the mirror, and today they're more teal than anything.

Edited by Ace

Stardate:214161.8

As my grandpa says "The sh!t is clean up to my eyes." :laugh: so they are brown.

I voted hazel. When I was a little girl, I noticed my eyes were different shades of brown depending on the what I was wearing or what I was looking at. My eye color would deepen depending on the mood I was in.

I just looked at them again in the mirror and they look like a light brown w/yellowish tint to them. I have also noticed that when I'm in a car heading toward the direction of the sun my eyes seem to be a light caramel like a cat's eyes almost. :laugh::laugh:

How about I say they are light brown. The idea of my eyes glowing like a cat's eyes or Shalimar(feral-MX) is too much. :rofl: :rofl:

My eyes are a medium blue. I remember having a woman teacher in Jr. High whose right eye was brown and her left eye was green!

Aurora :huh: