Sign in to follow this  
ILIKESEVEN

name the best way for picard to die

if Captain Jean Luc Picard, one of the most distinguished commanding officers in Starfleet History was to die, I feel he would best be served by going down with his ship. there is no better and more honorable way for this man to die.

if Captain Jean Luc Picard, one of the most distinguished commanding officers in Starfleet History was to die, I feel he would best be served by going down with his ship. there is no better and more honorable way for this man to die.

So do you feel that Kirk deserved to die in a crappy movie with his last words being "Oh my!" ???

Kirk deserved a better death. his "death" on the Enterprise B was good for him. his death on Veridian III was not. by the way, check out my "Big Jim" Filk song in the TOS forum.

You want me to die? :)

Just kidding! :)

Hmm... I don't want to see Captain Picard killed off, but if he were, I could see him doing one of his "beam over to the bad guy ship and beam out", only this time there's no one to beam him out. I could just imagine him saying, "Oh crap..." before his demise. :) Actually, I'd like to see him grow old and retire as a Starfleet Admiral.

Stardate:214158.9

Sacficing the Enterprise to save the galaxy.Some thing happens that cause the entire galaxy to be at risk and picard blows up the enterprise to save it with him being the only one left on board.His last words "Come on old girl, lets go for one last ride!"

I'd like to seem him die attempting to save Wesley for a change :) and then having the ship blow up killing him and Data again. We know they'll be back so its alright :)

I think that if he dies :laugh: that he would go down with the Federation flagship under his comman while being a fleet dmiral surrounded by the TNG cast including data and everybody involved with Trek....

QUOTE T'MIR Feb 28 2004, 02:08 PM

I think that Jean-Luc should live forever!!!!

NOBODY LIVES FOREVER!!

:laugh:

QUOTE T'MIR Feb 28 2004, 02:08 PM
I think that Jean-Luc should live forever!!!!

NOBODY LIVES FOREVER!!

:laugh:

In the imortal words of Will Riker, "Speak for yourself, sir. I plan to live forever." winker.gif

Old soldiers never die-they just fade away. He should die quietly, his artificial heart failing, while playing his flute before his Earl Gray is cold, and just after having gotten laid.

what if they put him in crystorage and displayed him the ready room of the federations flagship!

then he can wake up in the 19th century and have a new adventure after going through "age reversment therepy for the ridicously old"

or he could be stabbed in the back by a cardasian who says "oops"

It has to be in battle saving man (and woman) kind.