Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Diapers

Do you change diapers (or have you ever)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you change diapers (or have you ever)

• Absolutely not
    • Once, in a dire emergency
    • They have birth control for a reason
    • Do it because I have to
    • It doesn't bother me

Doesn't bother me in the least. I could change a diaper in my sleep. In fact I probably have a few times. :flowers:

I've never done it. But I'm a 17 year old male. Lol. Not much experience in that area. Haha.

Don't rush it either :flowers:

You've got lots of time...

Guest Ktrek

When my daughter was a little baby I changed her diaper MOST of the time. A parent must do what a parent must do and anyone who thinks they are beyond changing a poor helpless baby's diaper may God have mercy on them! I feel very sorry for anyone who is so selfish that they cannot change a diaper! I mean get real!!!

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

I've never done it. But I'm a 17 year old male. Lol. Not much experience in that area. Haha.

Don't rush it either :flowers:

No worries. Lol. I'm Catholic. As is my girlfriend. Hehe.

Don't rush it either :blink:

No worries. Lol. I'm Catholic. As is my girlfriend. Hehe.

I don't think being catholic itself has anything to do with it, Bysty. it's weather you listen to the priest when he says ALL sex before Marraige is bad (And yes, I am straining myself to avoid the Priest joke here) as said, I have two children, one of whom is still in diapers, so I have to change them. doesn't mean I like it, though.

I've never had to as of yet, but I know I'll have kids one of these days; it doesn't really bother me. :blink:

We in England call them nappies and as I have 2 kids, then yes I did change them as it didn't bother me, unless they stunk :blink: I don't now as both my kids are now 7 and 9 :blink:

Doesn't bother me in the least. I could change a diaper in my sleep. In fact I probably have a few times.  :b-day:

:b-day:I know that feeling. :b-day:

:quark: I think I've changed quite afew in my sleep too.

Here in Australia we call diapers 'nappies'. I work in child care and I have to change nappies everyday and as I work in a babies room, they all wear them. Changing nappies has never bothered me and I could do it with my eyes closed. I know people that have never changed nappies before but for me, its just a part of my everyday life (apart from the weekend)

Madam Captain out!!

I have a 7 month old and a 3 month old. so the short answer is "Yes, I have to"

You have a seven month old and a three month old?? Can I ask, are they both your own children? They must keep you very busy.

Madam Captain out!!

I have never done it because I am too young to have had kids and I was also too young to help when my little sister was a baby.

Does not bother me. I work in a Nursing Home. Some Older People Have problems with there bodily functions. So i do it every day.But we call them briefs.

It doesn't bother me at all.

I changed my little cousins' diapers when they were babies. Their mother said it would give me experience.

In our house it's a case of whoever smelt, changes it. :blink:

I like that thats a good one,you just have to make sure you don't smell it first :wow:

I dont have kids yet(thank god)but my mum learnt me how to change

them when my little sister was born so i guess it dont bother me but

its not something i would look forward to :blink:

Changed them for many years when my children were babies.  Once you get over the fear of the dudu, it's no big deal.

I agree, its no big deal changing diapers (we call them nappies here in Australia). I have worked in child care for more than five years so it second nature to me now. I also have two nephews, who are now 5 and 7 but I babysat them lots when they were babies.

Madam Captain out!

I learned a new twist to diaper changing....little twins like to come up and grab the other twin's used diaper when he's being changed. Why it should fascinate them so I don't know....but you really gotta be quick.