Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Who do you miss most?

If I had to pick one, it's Data. But I'm going to pick two because I can.

And the other is......drum roll......Shinzon :bow: (surprise, surprise). I still want him to get a chance to redeem himself.

Kes, oh why did she have to leave, i wanted to see the look on her face when the doc started flirting with Seven, yeah yeah Kes and Neelix were an item but I think she had a thing for the doc.

I was upset they killed off Ambassador K'Ehyler; Worf's mate. She was cool and made a real contribution to the Star Trek universe. I also really hated to see Vedic Bariel die on DS9 - I really liked his character; Spock's death in ST II was the most emotional death for me but I can't say I miss him too much since he came back.

I was upset they killed off Ambassador K'Ehyler; Worf's mate.

Then Jadzia dies too. :bow: Poor Worf doesn't have much luck with wives.

i definetly think spocks death is the best, and kirk got the shaft on death scenes....but overall, i think ill miss data the most....everything ended so abruptly, and it seems kinda unlikely that theyll even get a chance to bring him back.....meeeehhhh :bow:

Data on both accounts.

I wasn't really that saddened when Jadzia died... I guess because I knew it was coming and Ezri would still have her memories.

Movie--Data (Of course you knew I would say him!)

TNG-Lal, Dr. Soong, & Lore(yes, I didn't really want to see him gone!)

Movie--Data (Of course you knew I would say him!)

TNG-Lal, Dr. Soong, & Lore(yes, I didn't really want to see him gone!)

I agree with you regarding Lal, Dr. Soong and Lore! Bring back Lore!!!!

Gee, i never would have expected Takara to miss LOre... :bow:

Data, but Ambassador K'Ehyler was wonderful and i really objected when they killed her. The actress had played other things in Trek and was also great in "Mad About You" but losing her as Ambassador K'Ehyler was such a waste. that character i can identify with, so it was sad to lose her.

I miss Tom Paris, I know the Voyager crew didn't "die" but they went away. I loved Tom's enthusiasm - he was always creating holodec programs or trying to liven things up and I miss his banter with the doctor. The closest thing we have now is Trip and movie night. Gee, we never got to see Tom be a dad.

Oh you had to ask!

My favourite character in every series either dies or doesn't get promoted or leaves or all of them darnit!!

TOS - McCoy (well, he didn't die, but DeForrest Kelly did :D, and he never got promoted), and Spock (died but came back, thank goodness) - nothings happened to Sulu, though....

TNG - Fav male - Data, Fav female - Tasha (both dead - and none of them got promoted. The only two chracters in the show who didn't!!), and Ro (left the show), and the Enterprise D (favourtite ship - "dead"...and never got promoted :D). I quite liked Lt Hawk, too and he ALSO died without getting promoted.

DS9 - Jadzia Dax (dead - and never got promoted)

VOY - Harry (never got promoted), and Kes (left the show) - although I also liked Janeway and Tuvok, but the way things are going, they're doomed, too.

ENT - dont watch....no comment

ARGH! IT'S A CURSE I SAY!! :wow::D

(and as for Data - not only do they kill his mother, father, brother, daughter, and "girlfriend", they NEVER promote him although he is obviously an oustanding officer, AND THEN, as a final insult, they kill him in the very last TNG movie. Excuse me while I go hit things and cry)

and as for Data - not only do they kill his mother, father, brother, daughter, and "girlfriend", they NEVER promote him although he is obviously an oustanding officer, AND THEN, as a final insult, they kill him in the very last TNG movie. Excuse me while I go hit things and cry)

I'll join you on the hitting things and crying! :wow: