RikerChick

Who Will Win The War?

Who will win the board war?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the board war?

• VaBeachGuy and ddillard
    • RikerChick and Takara
    • Green Eggs and Ham
    • What the.....? [img]http://www.startrekfans.net/html//emoticons/blink.gif[/img]

LOL I never lose, I sometimes give in but never lose.  :unsure: Just ask Amy lol.

There's always a first time for everything, VBG!!!!!

How much you want to bet Amy would vote for RC and me?

For any new members, we do get really goofy like this every now and then. It was our first "war" that lead to the creation of the STF Photo Album. If you look the various pages you'll see many, many doctored pictures of VBG (some of which he did himself). As well there is a tribute to VBG that I did that included many of the doctored pictures buried a little in the video subforum of Ten Forward.

And you have nothing to worry about if you vote against me and Takara, really.  :unsure:

Too bad you couldn't warp that emoticon to have it VGB's head :wow:

Now that the U.S. military is involved, they have my vote.

Always root for the winner and you will always be on the right side of history! :unsure:

Like I said before, my money's on RC and Takara. Someone brought up that "woman scorned..." quote, and it's always true. Besides, RC's taken over the board before :waaaa: . Sorry VBG. :andorian:

I humbly offer my services to the cause. :tear:

Ooh, green eggs and ham! *licks lips*.....

LOL I never lose, I sometimes give in but never lose.  :andorian: Just ask Amy lol.

First of all...WHEN have you ever given in???? I don't remember that EVER happening. And second...I'm on RC and Takara's side. I would pay to see you and dill defeated!!!

LOL I never lose, I sometimes give in but never lose.  :andorian: Just ask Amy lol.

First of all...WHEN have you ever given in???? I don't remember that EVER happening. And second...I'm on RC and Takara's side. I would pay to see you and dill defeated!!!

Tee hee! I should have placed money on that bet. I knew Amy would be on our side. Tee hee! Thanks for your support, Amy and btw, nice rank!

Stardate:214150.9

I think im with the army on this on.Count me in the coup!

:falls in line with the troops and salutes: "Sir reporting for duty Sir!!!!! :tank:

I voted green eggs & ham cuz it rhymes with Spam :vbg: and it seems like the safest way to go. I'm sure this'll be a lot more fun than the wars I've seen at work! :vbg:

Ok, I'll give you that one. That was good.  :vbg:

Shall we call a truce for now? Since I'm dealing with my Carpal Tunnel right now and dealing with lawyers and hearings and the like it isn't a good time to go into "combat" lol

Agreed. This isn't a good time for a war for me either. Truce. :vbg:

Sorry folks, the war has been called off. Nothing left to see here. :vbg: