Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

I will say that you don't have to have a good photo-editing program to make banners. I made mine almost entirely in Paint (Paintbrush), which almost everyone has on their computer.

That's the way I did mine. It took about 3 hours.

Ok, I want one...Whoever's up to the 'challenge'...

Here is my pic... My Webpage

And I would like to have Weyoun and Damar in it with a Jem'Hadar ship or two in the background...

I would make it myself, but I am very challenged when it comes to graphics and stuff...Besides, I trust that one of you would make a nice one for me...

Thank you!

Love,

me

Hmmmm, I'd like to have a banner...

But I do not know what background to use... Either some golden celestial images, or some gloomy thunderous day (preferably, a green sky)... Maybe something in black-and-white, or faded looking, as if it was centuries old or such...

:look: I'd like to have the "STARTREKFANS.NET" upside-down... Possibly even backwards.. Maybe my avatar being shown upside-up. :tribble:

Since I like alot of things... I do not know which things I'd like images on my banner.... | ....I might add something from the 1957 movie Forbidden Planet, some anachronistic cityscape (blimps, Victorian airplanes, etc.), and/or a few other things...

Since I do not have the types of programs needed to make banners... :laugh:

I am okay if someone else makes it... Just as long as it looks good, and is DrWho42-worthy to be seen up above over the forums below... :tear:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

here's Eris IV's

eris.jpg

247238[/snapback]

Thank you so much, That's so awesome!

*Kisses your cheeck*

:biggrin:

Could someone make me one please with a few Romulans and Romulan Warbirds. I will send my pic to whoever will make it seeings its not on any site.

Could someone make me one please with a few Romulans and Romulan Warbirds. I will send my pic to whoever will make it seeings its not on any site.

248271[/snapback]

Sure, I'll make you one. I'll PM you with my e-mail to send the pic to. :lol:

Its excalent thanks RC :) :lol: for my banner and some :). If u havent guessed i love my new banner :lol:

OK, I made a banner for myself, but it won't let me post it on the board, saying I'm using an invalid image extension??

So what should I do/who should I send it to instead?

Edited by Star Ship Delta

Click For Spoiler
finnishedpt2.jpg

Is this one okay??

And if it isn't here is another.

Click For Spoiler
finishedMUA.jpg
Edited by Unadopted Angelic

Click For Spoiler

Is this one okay??

And if it isn't here is another.

Click For Spoiler

249828[/snapback]

Either is fine, which would you rather use?

I'll go for the first one thinking about it,.

And for those Stargatefans, yes one of the pics is stargate.

Hey, I made this Deep Space Nine banner, for no real reason. So if you need it for any reason.... I'm not saying you need to take it, just if you want it.

post-480-1092376892_thumb.jpg

If you make a banner be sure to either send it to me as well as posting it here or send me a link to it and make sure I know of it's existance. A lot of times I don't see all of the posts and may miss something.

Aww very sweet of you RC..poor guy being a redshirt is that some kind of hidden message or something...lol...Btw your kids look great in the banner as well :drool:

Aww very sweet of you RC..poor guy being a redshirt is that some kind of hidden message or something...lol...Btw your kids look great in the banner as well :bow:

250077[/snapback]

I had to make him a redshirt, he said Deanna's hot. :bow::drool:

And thank you :spock: