Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Personalized Banners

I would like to make one what is the critera and who do i give it to when done?

If you go to the Guardian of Forever forum there is a thread titled Personalized Banners which has the requirements for the banners as well as templates.

Speaking of banners, here is a new banner for Major Viper.

MajorViper.jpg

Okay, my brother has talked about updating his, and I decided to do it for him. I utilised a new toy on this computer, Adobe PhotoDeluxe. It's not as loaded out as Photoshop, I don't think, but it helped alot.

post-1503-1160937079_thumb.jpg

I have not seen my personal banner in a long time. I wonder if it was removed from the cycle.

Since I don't have to software or knowledge to make my banner, who wants to make one up for me?

My preferences are Scotty and Kirk from the movies.

I have not seen my personal banner in a long time. I wonder if it was removed from the cycle.

I'll have to look at the rotation and see, I know there's a few "blank" spots where the banner doesn't show up. I fixed a bunch of them but with several hundred entries it's hard to go through all of them. Yours should still be there though.

I'll try to work on that more this weekend.

I'm very Sorry for the delay trekmachine. If I could set it in the rotation for you I would but that's always been VBGs task.

I'll forward it to VBG marked urgent.

This thread is now accepting new Holiday banner submissions!

New members should start at the beginning for complete rules regarding banner creation.

I made a personalized banner for myself, if one of you lovely mods would be so kind as to upload it. Hope everything is up to specs! <3

daboqueenstf.jpg

Over the past couple of years I haven't had a lot of time to update the banners that often.

If anyone's made a banner and it isn't in the rotation please PM me and send it to me or send me a link to it and i'll get it in the rotation.

Cool can someone make one for me? You can just use any of the pics that I've posted.

I'll start working on it