Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Favourate line from a Star Trek film

I don't remember it word for word, and I planned not to look in my novel to "cheat", a good scene with great lines was the scene with Data and Picard discussing how B4 and Shinzon were like them, but not. . .because they(B4 & Shinzon) didn't asspire to become better than they are.

I know the one you are talking about. That was great.

Here's another good one:

Captain's Personal Log. Supplemental. We're heading toward Federation space at maximum warp. The crew has responded with the dedication I've come to expect of them. And like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields throughout history, I wait for the dawn.

I don't remember it word for word, and I planned not to look in my novel to "cheat", a good scene with great lines was the scene with Data and Picard discussing how B4 and Shinzon were like them, but not. . .because they(B4 & Shinzon) didn't asspire to become better than they are.

I know the one you are talking about. That was great.

Here's another good one:

Captain's Personal Log. Supplemental. We're heading toward Federation space at maximum warp. The crew has responded with the dedication I've come to expect of them. And like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields throughout history, I wait for the dawn.

That IS a really good one, when I think of another one that hasn't been posted yet, I will share with everyone!

LYRICS TO THE PUNK SONG IN ST4:TVH;

Just where is our future, the things we've done and said...

Let's just push the button, we'd be better off dead...

Cause Iiiiii hate you... And Iiiiii BERATE you...

And Iiii can't wait to get to you...

The systems of ours fathers is dumped on us, the sons..

the only choice we're given... Is how many MEGATONS...

And Iiiiii berate you... And Iiiiii say SCREW YOU!

And Iiii hope your blue too...

We're all bloody worthle---

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :lol:  I love that tune, anyone have the whole thing?

i could get my hands on it, if i knew who it was by

I'm 99%sure the guy who played the punk guy listening to the song in the movie was the guy who wrote it.

Search for Spock

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one...

AND the reverse....

I have been and always shall be your friend... Live long and prosper...

That green blooded vulcan son of a **** . It's his revenge for all of the arguements he's lost..

"I can't believe I kissed you."

"It must have been your life long ambition!"

-Kirk to Kirk

Star Trek VI: The Undiscoverd Country

YES! I love that line!

Uhura: "Captian Starfleet says we are to report back at once... To be decomissoned.."

(long silence around the bridge)

Spock: "If I were humen, I believe my response would be 'Go to hell.' If I were human"

I love that!!! :P :tear::D

"How many fingers am I holding up?" -- Kirk [making the Vulcan salute]

"That's not very goddamn funny, Jim" -- McCoy (Star Trek III)

"I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers" -- Kirk

"If Spock were here, he'd say that I was an irrational, illlogical human being for going on this mission........ Sounds like fun!" -- Kirk

"Life forms.... You tiny little life forms..... You precious little life forms... Where are you?" -- Data, [singing and playing the control pannel like a musical instrument]

LYRICS TO THE PUNK SONG IN ST4:TVH;

Just where is our future, the things we've done and said...

Let's just push the button, we'd be better off dead...

Cause Iiiiii hate you... And Iiiiii BERATE you...

And Iiii can't wait to get to you...

The systems of ours fathers is dumped on us, the sons..

the only choice we're given... Is how many MEGATONS...

And Iiiiii berate you... And Iiiiii say SCREW YOU!

And Iiii hope your blue too...

We're all bloody worthle---

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :o  I love that tune, anyone have the whole thing?

i could get my hands on it, if i knew who it was by

I'm 99%sure the guy who played the punk guy listening to the song in the movie was the guy who wrote it.

The song is titled "I Hate You" written by the associate producer Kirk Thatcher. He was the punk on the bus.

Shinzonfan :o

Oh yeah huh? Thanks.

Knowing that, it should be an easy thing for me to track down the whole song somewhere but it should have been included on the soundtrack in the first place imo.

Troi-"would you three like to be alone" :o

Cochrane-"and you people your all astronaughts....on some kind of star trek"

Mr. Spock-"are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor" :o

Bev- "Learn to be spontaneous. Live in the moment. Do something unexpected. Get it?" Data- "Got it"

- and then pushes her off the boat

I thought him pushing her off was very funny. A pity the rest of the crew didn't. (oh well, they no nothing. They promote everyone except Data? They no nothing)

I thought him pushing her off was very funny. A pity the rest of the crew didn't. (oh well, they no nothing. They promote everyone except Data? They no nothing)

The crew really did take that way to seriously. rolleyes2.gif Poor Data.

I guess the only reason they did that was to give Data an excuse to use the chip. What I dont get is why Geordi was so against it all of a sudden. In Descent, he looked pretty open-minded. I think he would have let Data use it right then and there if is friend was more sure of himself.

"don't call me tiny!" _Sulu.

I think that it was good that after Data pushed Crusher that he got the chip in, but you guys are right...is seemed that everyone elses humor chip was malfunctioning on that day.

"I'd stay out of sickbay for a while if i were you..."

"I'd stay out of sickbay for a while if i were you..."

That annoyed me. I don't think Dr. crusher would be that mean to Data. Maybe she was PMSing. :)

And it's not like he even needs to go to sickbay. But if she were mean to Data all he would have to do is threaten to bring up the "Dancing Doctor" stuff and that would quiet her down. :)

only one line, eh?

`Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most...human`

That was in the second TOS movie, right?

Yeah, it was in Wrath of Kahn at Spocks funeral....

Edited by dsbs

Ok I personaly did NOT find it very funny when Dr. Crusher was pushed in the water... Worf dropping into the water that was funny.. Of course my whole family thought it was funny when she fell in but I didn't... I mean come on he PUSHED her.. Ok I am done rammbling..

umm I like any thing that Dr. Crusher said and the scene in FC with Deanna drunk was good... lets see what else... I liked that line from NEM, "All things considered Data I think you have nicer eyes."

well as you can see I am obsessed.. :laugh:

all hail Bev!! :wub:

"Resistance Is Futile"--I think I liked it said by Data best of all (and no, not just because I love him!!). Just the way he said it was so darned good, we all saw he took the Borg by surprise...as well as Picard!!

From the film "Insurrection" After overhearing Dr.Crusher and Deanna Troi, Data walks up to Worf and says: "Have you noticed how our breasts are getting firmer?" :look:

Ok I personaly did NOT find it very funny when Dr. Crusher was pushed in the water...  Worf dropping into the water that was funny..  Of course my whole family thought it was funny when she fell in but I didn't...  I mean come on he PUSHED her..  Ok I am done rammbling..

umm I like any thing that Dr. Crusher said and the scene in FC with Deanna drunk was good...  lets see what else...  I liked that line from NEM,  "All things considered Data I think you have nicer eyes."

well as you can see I am obsessed.. B)

all hail Bev!! 

:laugh:

Bevfank, put it this way - if it was funny when Worf fell, why not Beverly?

Resistance Is Futile"--I think I liked it said by Data best of all (and no, not just because I love him!!). Just the way he said it was so darned good, we all saw he took the Borg by surprise
:laugh::laugh:

Ok I personaly did NOT find it very funny when Dr. Crusher was pushed in the water...  Worf dropping into the water that was funny..  Of course my whole family thought it was funny when she fell in but I didn't...  I mean come on he PUSHED her..  Ok I am done rammbling..

umm I like any thing that Dr. Crusher said and the scene in FC with Deanna drunk was good...  lets see what else...  I liked that line from NEM,  "All things considered Data I think you have nicer eyes."

well as you can see I am obsessed.. :(

all hail Bev!!  :o

Bevfank, put it this way - if it was funny when Worf fell, why not Beverly?

Resistance Is Futile"--I think I liked it said by Data best of all (and no, not just because I love him!!). Just the way he said it was so darned good, we all saw he took the Borg by surprise
:laugh::blink:

I agree....

especially about the drooling part :huh: !!

Lets just hope there are more TNG films so that great lines can be uttered by great characters!!

STRONGLY AGREE!!!!

I thought Nemesis had such a wealth of great lines. Once the DVD is out we'll be able to add more than the ones we could remember.

Lets just hope there are more TNG films so that great lines can be uttered by great characters!!

STRONGLY AGREE!!!!

I thought Nemesis had such a wealth of great lines. Once the DVD is out we'll be able to add more than the ones we could remember.

How very true...