gdog243

What kind of Trek fan Are You?

What kind of Trek fan are you  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Trek fan are you

• Closet Trekker
    • Open Trekker

Oh I am most definitely open!!! :andorian: "Let the whole world know!!!"

btw, didya all know I also like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings?? If ya didn't, wow, how many clues do ya need!!!!! :waaaa:

:tear:

Jaina

I tend to be open about Star Trek where ever I go. If someone were to see me reading a ST book, I wouldn't turn it away quickly. I am sort of an outsider except in band because I'm smart. I'm in a small school, so a lot of people know me. The librarian and my old neighbor is a big Star Trek fan too so she is basically my only Star Trek friend I know. I wear my Star Trek shirt whenever it is washed and I feel like it. So I can be called an open trekkie.

Live Long and Processed

im an open treker im part of a local startrek club i go to conventions every year i were my starfleet uniform for holloween i also have a a very nice collection that i am proud of

I'm a very open Trekker. I wear a UFP starfield pin on my workshirt, and have an IDIC keychain on a beltloop. Unfortunately, none of my co-workers watch Trek. :andorian:

Anyone who actually knows anything about me knows that I like Star Trek, and I'm perfectly open about it. I don't have any of the accoutrements except for DVDs, fanfics that I've read and written, a membership to the best ST site on the web :vbg: , and a healthy obsession.

I've never been to a convention, don't really want to go to one, but I do wish I had a couple Trekkie friends.

I'm open I guess, though I don't tell people that I'm a trekkie I'm not like " Hi how are you... I'M A TREKKIE!!!" its more like g2g Enterprise is on and so on <_<

i love startrek overall

evry episode, or every movie has his point

....................................................................................................

ennaeenafleveringgaanweeffelekkerbeffen

<_< :blink:

Open or closet Trekker? Let's see...

I have duplicated and constructed and ENT uniform. On Halloween last year we were encouraged to dress in costume for work. I was in "Starfleet issue" from the skin out and from the toes up, complete with communicator and phase pistol.

I guess that pretty much makes me an open Trekker/Trekkie.

Edited by Riaan

Guest Ktrek
I'm really thinking about having plastic surgery to my ears to make them pointed Valcan ears!  Would that qualify me as Open Trekker?

I seem to remember watching the documentary Trekkies and there was some kook already going to do this. I think they intend on following up in Trekkies 2 to see if he followed through.

Ktrek

I@m a open Trekkie. in my previous job I had a star trek isignia screen saver. i have drawn a klingon emblem and stuck it on my wall at work. I have loads of ST books and dvds and even quote St. Even better when my Fiancee is pregnant she has agreed to call one of out girls Kira Nerys after the bajoran major of Ds9 (sssshhh she doesnt know it's from ST :))

I am a proud open trek. Those who would try and make fun at that are probably closet treks themselves or have never experienced the Star Trek revelation and that just even more sad

I’d say I was a deep in the closest trekkie as I use to hide the fact that I was a trekkie, I was embarrassed about it and even lie about it. But I’ve become more open about it now being at uni and on a physics course I find a lot more people share my interest so I can be a lot more open about. But I still tend to not advertise the fact I’m a trekkie. So I vote closest.

I flaunt my trekkiness openly and often use Trek slang in everyday dialogues. Everyone gets a kick out of it (unless they're close to me and I've gone a bit overboard with the references :rolleyes:).

Open! Heck, I am about to go and get a Romulan style haircut *g* Let people think what they want. They can bite me for all I care...lol