Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Spacetigger's Photos

Here are a few pics that were taken last year in my home. I'm planning to add newer ones soon. I have a digital camera on the way... :blink:

Tigger2.jpg

Tigger1.jpg

Awesome Pics ST!!!!!!!! i espically like the tribbles :blink: hmmmm, i don't mean to sound/be rude, but how old are you? (asking cos i see white hair)

;) ..I don't mind you asking..I'm 44..

i must say again,

NICE PICS SPACE TIGGER!

i must ask another question;

how long you been trekkie? most of ur life? or just "converted" recently? lol, sorry for prying into ur personal life, i jus curious :force:

i must ask another question;

how long you been trekkie? most of ur life? or just "converted" recently? lol, sorry for prying into ur personal life, i jus curious :force:

I don't mind the questions at all LOTB..I've been a trekkie for 30 years. I first discovered TOS in the early 70s..I've been hooked ever since..I've enjoyed every series and movie..And after all this time I still can't get enough of it..

Been playing around with this pic..It's looking OK.. :wow:

013G.jpg

It's looking great! :wow:

I have that same brownish tribble that's in the middle of your pile! Wow, I wonder where it is? I'll have to look. Does it make the little sqeaky noises too? :wow:

Awesome pics! :wow:

I have that same brownish tribble that's in the middle of your pile! Wow, I wonder where it is? I'll have to look. Does it make the little sqeaky noises too? :wow:

One of my tribbles moves and makes noise..Not the brownish one in the middle though..The small greyish one that is just over my left hand...prrrr...prrrrr

Guest Ktrek

Hey Space Tigger cool pics. We're pretty close in age. I'll be 48 this March. I remember seeing the very first episode of Star Trek on September 8th, 1966 with my family and have been a fan ever since. Over the years Star Trek has meant different things to me at different stages of my life but I have found more joy and hope in watching it and it's fandom then anything else outside of my relationship with God and other believers. I glad to be connected to so many people because of our love for the show and it's characters. They truly have become our modern mytholgical archetypes.

Do you collect any Star Trek stuff besides Tribbles?

Ktrek

Do you collect any Star Trek stuff besides Tribbles?

Ktrek

Yes, I collect many things besides just tribbles..In fact have quite a collection of starships replicas, pins, books, plates and of course the DVDs.I'm kinda excited that Voyager's season 1 DVD set are being released tomorrow..

My first pics with my new digital camera..!!!

I have no problem showing my face on the internet...Unlike some people.. :)

Click for Spoiler:

009B.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

010A.jpg

I'm not sure if it's Spock but it definitely looks like a face!!!

MULDER, SCULLY...GET YOUR BUNS TO SPACETIGGER'S HOUSE ON THE DOUBLE!!

I see it VBG, it's (half of) Spocks face as portrayed on the teaser poster for ST3:TSFS. Or, it's (half of) Jorrels face in ice from Superman but I prefer it to be Spock!

I see it VBG, it's (half of) Spocks face as portrayed on the teaser poster for ST3:TSFS. Or, it's (half of) Jorrels face in ice from Superman but I prefer it to be Spock!

That's exactly what I saw in it. The ST III poster.

spock.jpg

;) That is just too freaky..! I never noticed that before..VBG is right..It does look like Spock's face.. ;)

Guest Ktrek

I hope this doesn't start a Spock cult!!! :biggrin: We'll have fans showing up at Spacetigger's door to worship the appearing! :laugh: Next thing you know it will start weeping real tears! :force::laugh:

Ktrek