68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your fave trek doctor?

• McCoy
    • Crusher
    • Phlox
    • Bashir
    • "Holo"doc
    • Other (someone I'm forgetting?)

I have to agree with VBG on this... While McCoy was one of the best characters created in Star Trek, Julian Bashir was the best doctor in Star Trek. I always liked his character, but when it was revealed that he had been genetically enhanced and had superior mental abilities, that sold it for me. I picked Bashir, but Bones runs a very close second.

:cool:

I picked Other because I have grown to appritiate Kate Pulaski more than ever. However, from the list, I like Bashir.

I voted - Crusher

You forgot Katherine Pulaski from TNG's 2nd season, but that's A OK as she wasn't popular among the fans. A shame she's forgotten so often though. Aw well. Back to Beverly. I loved her style! Dr. Frasier from Stargate SG-1 reminds me so much of Beverly! My only complaint was that Beverly didn't have any development in the movies. :lol: Welp, at least they wrote her in anyway! :lol:

I loved the acerbic phrasing of the doctor.

I am also nuts as this proves!

Hmmm!

I liked McCoy. he's the kind of doctor I'd want. a Southern Gentlemen who's not afraid to tell you when something needs to be addressed. My worst fear is that I have something wrong and a Doctor doesn't have the spine to tell me. That's why I like Bones. he tells it as it is. no BS, just the truth.

McCOY WINS HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!

THE DR(VOY)WAS CLOSE SECOND :lol: ----hehe cool smilie VBG

I picked The Holodoc. But that's maybe a mood of the day.

Because Bones is also my fav doc. I do like him so much. Almost impossible for me to decide.

I've a personal story / connection to the Holodoc. As to me and my hubby Picardo looks like the former CEO of a big German chemical factory (BASF). This man's name is Mr. Strube. Therefore all the time I'm watching VOY my hubby says, hey you've got Mr. Strube on the screen again.

But that's our own internal joke because my hubby works with this company and so it's funny to see "his former boss" on screen.

I don't know... everyone here seems to love McCoy... being only eighteen I remember watching the original series as re-runs with my dad. McCoy was always so grumpy... but he did grow on me. Personally I like the EMH because it's such a clever idea. Bashir was pretty cool as well... particularly in the later episodes whne he got involved with that secret group in the federation (Section 31?)

And personally Dr. Phlox just annoys me... but for those of you who like him; fair enough.

I like them all really, but I voted for Voyager's EMH. His character really took off after he got his mobile emitter, and he was just so sarcastic, witty and amusing. One of my favourite Voyager episodes is "Virtuoso" - because of him! :lol:

I like Phlox, but I'm not even at the end of Enterprise's second season, so I haven't seen too much of him. Crusher I liked. When I first started watching TNG she was the one who immediately caught my attention. Never really liked Pulaski, and I haven't seen an awful lot of Bashir or Bones...

i had to vote mccoy, i just loved his sarcasim, second though it would have to be bashir, and i think thats becouse in some ways he reminds me of mccoy :lol:

Definetly Bashir. He always gave me an impression of calmness and capability, even under the most trying circumstances. The EMH was a good character, but I don't know if I'd want him as my doctor.

Bones for me. He's simply the best. I love him arguing with Spock. :blink:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Dr. McCoy, no doubt!!! :rofl:

Favorite Quote: "He's dead, Jim."

The Voyager doc is my next favorite (favorite doc ep: "Message in a Bottle")

I like Dr. Bashir alot, but I have not seen enough of DS9 to make a true judgement about him. I do hope someday to own all of the series on DVD (ie. when my rich uncle gets out of the poor house or those sets come down to about $15-$20 :blink: )

;)

Jaina