Favorite Pulaski episode

what is your favorite?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite?

• The Child
    • Elementary, Dear Data
    • Unnatural Selection
    • Shades of Gray

ok that is just wrong nellis.. :) now I know why you wouldn't tell me..

I agree with crims what fans??? :laugh:

all hail Bev!! :)

I liked Kate Pulaski!! I think her character had a lot of potential. I liked the way she challenged Data. The writers had her get off on the wrong foot with the fans by her treatment of Data but she certainly changed her perceptions of him over the course of the season. I know the Crusher fans won't like this but I liked Kate more than I liked Bev.

I agree with crims and bevfank

i picked elementary dear data thougth, because even i don't really like her, it also had to do with data, and data rocks!

It also was kind of the episode that led up to ship in a bottle and that was a cool episode,very thought-provoking i thought.

I challenged my brother - he admits that he doesn't like her voice, but her characters ok.

I liked her better than crusher too...NO OFFENCE PEOPLE!

I guess of those choices I'd pick Elementary, Dear Data. I didn't like her at all though. I'm a die hard Bev fan. Crusherxsmilie.gif

:)

sorry, this has nothing to with this topic, but i just noticed it and i want to know- can anyone else see my avatar? cause i can't- and its really weird cause i didn't change it

Me neither...but I like your new one uhurariker!

I like her even more after the episode that was just on...I'm guessing its a later one in season 2, as she seems to have accepted Data and generally like him. And I loved her "pleeeease!" and Data's face....*gets that look on her face**sigh*

Well, Pulaski sure was better then Crusher.. not that I see Pulaski as very special anyway.. Still Elementary, Dear Data is a really good episode..

I never liked that character not the actress there was aslwasy some thing that bugged me about her though I can' put my finger on it

Yes Pulaski has fans becasue I am one of them. I don't see why she is hated so much, and think despite her reactions towards Data at first, she really improved.

Unnatural Selection

One of my favourite things about her is that she improved. Unlike most of the others, she was predjudiced at the begining, and Data had to really prove himself. But she had an open enouigh mind to change it, and I liked that. I also liked her kind of rough way of looking at the world....

Maybe what bugs you is her voice? My brother cringes every time she comes on screen (of course, Janeway had a similar voice, but it doesn't seem to bug people as much. Me included)

sorry, this has nothing to with this topic, but i just noticed it and i want to know- can anyone else see my avatar? cause i can't- and its really weird cause i didn't change it

I can see it just fine.

My vote would have to be for Elementary Dear Data.

I liked the Child, even though technically I think it was a Troi episode. More technically, I do not even like Pulaski. Crusher was much better.

I can't vote for one, because I don't have a favorite. Dr. Pulaski wasn't a good character and it's too bad she was in the series the small time she was :picard-sith:

elementary, dear data......

good episode...

Pulaski is "unique"

I was not aware of any of her fans...

I also liked Elementary Dear Data, but I voted for Unnatural Selection, it has been too long since I last saw an entire episode from the second season aside from Unnatural Selection so I can not comment on her character compared to Dr. Crusher.

Edited by Sman