Sign in to follow this  
ussvaliant_co

Klingon Secret Intellagence agency?

Starfleet has Section 31, Romulans have the Tal Shiar, and the Cardassians have the Obsidian Order. Has anyone heard of the Klingons having a special group like this? Someone Told me they did and it was the Black Fleet of Stovakor but they were not sure if it was cannon or not. Can anyone help me out? :lol:

I was wondering about the same thing for a while and never came to a conclusion... I don't know

I can't recall any special Klingon Intelligence agency like the other races that you mention have..The closest thing I can think of is the 'Order of the Bat'leth'..This is shown in the DS9 episode 'Apocalypse Rising'..They are an elite group of Klingon Warriors..

Well, in 'Visionary' members of the Klingon intelligence service try to assasinate a delegation of Romulans... I'll have to watch that episode again, see if they are given a name...

Wouldn't that go against thier code of honor? I mean you have a secret agency that is hidden from everyone else, wouldn't that be the same as being a coward. That's not what the Klingons believe.

Klingon intellagence? Isn' that an Oxy-moron?(J/K) ::ducks the flying Bat'leths::

I don't know of one..I played a game once called the Honor gurad which may be like the Klingone equvilant of the Secret Service

So logiclly there has to be one :blink:

the black fleet is not a secret fleet thing, its the fleet of the dead. in stovokor, you know the after life, its klingon heaven..