Sign in to follow this  
ensign_ro

trek dreams

Only once when I was really little and the only thing it had to do with Star Trek was the fact that we all had phaser rifles. Lol. My dreams are usually original creations of my mind. And TV isn't important enough to me for me to dream about it really. I don't think I've ever had a TV dream. My dreams lately have been about school. Lol.

Hmm, I've had a couple.

Once, I dreamt that the Enterprise had landed in my backyard, and Riker was talking to me about a cherry pie.. weird. I remember then running away and flying (flying dreams are the best EVER) but my mean brother caught my ankle and held me down.

Also, I dreamed about being the counselor on Enterprise (the one in ENT) but ENT doesn't even HAVE a counselor. freaky-deeky.

~T :lol:

========

"Are you frightened?"

"Yes."

"Not nearly frightened enough!"

has any one here ever had a dream were they were dancing around a camp fire adn rubbing oils on picards head?... *looks worried* im scared to sleep now after that *shudders* last time i had a picard dream it freeked me out so bad i didnt sleep fot 6 1/2 days.. that was the last trek dream i had before the dillard one i posted in "creepy" that was six months ago that picard one.. no wait *counts* 8 months.. i think i need help.. im slightly wacked... :lol: *slowly walks to the door of to get out of the fluffy room* i suppose if i do this slowly.. they wont notice.. :)

I once dreamed I was Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and I was captain of the Enterprise and we were fighting somebody (Romulans I think) and I kept yelling fire phasers but I was only 12 inches tall and nobody could hear me. The whole bridge crew just kept going "Huh?" :)

Never rubbed anything on Picard's head though. :lol:

I've had many dreams related to Star Trek. The ones I've had the most is where I'm the captain of a Miranda Class vessel in search of a planet to colonize.

I once dreamed I was Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and I was captain of the Enterprise and we were fighting somebody (Romulans I think) and I kept yelling fire phasers but I was only 12 inches tall and nobody could hear me. The whole bridge crew just kept going "Huh?" :lol:

Hahaha! That's awesome!! So funny.

Never, that I remember. Lately I don't seem to be able to recall any aspects of my dreams, but even before that, I don't think I did.

*Shrug*

Nope never had a trek dream myself but i have had quiet

a few starwars dreams with me running around with a light sabre

but when ever i try to "use the force"it dont work..hehe

:lol: :wow: :)

scarily yes. I was however reading the Star trek New frontier books and well, I wanted on that ship in RL. So yeah goes to show huh!?

Never had a trek dream, but I used to have a reoccuring dream where i was being "pulled" through space at an unbelievable sppen and could see the earth basicly being ripped away from me. Weird, huh?

Most of you might remember this but for the new members I'll tell it again.

It was very simple and quick; I was walking the corridors of the ENT, "crew-people" were "screen-names" of STF.N members floating up and down the corridor.

Morale of the dream? I guess it would be if you want to be more than just a SN in my dreams then get those photos attached to your profiles.

Hey! Guess Wat?!?!?!?!? after i was reading these dreams last nite, i feel asleep, and lo-and-behold i had a TREK DREAM!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! :lol: ;) B) it was weird to! i was the Emissary from DS9, and i was traveling through the wormhole, and i looked over to tell my co-pilot something, and IT WAS A RAPTOR!!!!!!!! lol, and i screamed and i got up and ran for the door, jumped out, and dived into DS9's pool. Then i woke up. lol, it was weird :hand:

I had one of those paralzyed dreams you know they ones that feel so real. I was about to get stabbed by a Klingon with its bet'leth. It was so freaky.

Hey! Guess Wat?!?!?!?!? after i was reading these dreams last nite, i feel asleep, and lo-and-behold i had a TREK DREAM!!!!!

Me too. :hand: Nothing weird though, I was having dinner with Commander Riker. Candlelight and jazz. *sigh* cloud9.gif

Then I woke up to a 3 yeard old shoving a sippy cup in my face. blah.gif

Hm... Rubbing oil onto Jean-Luc's head... sounds like a nice dream to me... ;) :lol:

I've had a couple of Jean-Luc related dreams, but I rather don't post their exact content here (don't want to scare or offend anyone B) ).

Well, I also had some bad Star Trek dreams. They are mostly about the BORG following me or hunting me, trying to assimilate me and so on. Star Trek is responsible for my nightmares, too. :hand:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Hi there :force:

I once had a dream that my flatmate and I went to a seminar held in a small room at some function centre. We were told that we had to go or else and we had no other choice but to attend. I can't remember what the seminar was supposed to be about, probably something incredibly boring but when we got there, the schedule had changed. We took our seats (there were about five other people there) and then Kate Mulgrew came out onto the stage and started talking (I'm not too sure what she was talking about but it definitely wasn't Voyager). She even came down from the stage and walked around where we were all sitting!! It was so exciting, I remember saying to my flatmate "Look, its Kate Mulgrew and only five other people are here!!!" She kept walking around all of us and talking about different things (Voyager didn't even get mentioned). It was a fantastic dream and I was so annoyed when I woke up!!

I had another dream that I was actually on board Voyager. Janeway, B'Elanna, Tom, Harry, Tuvok, Chakotay, Seven and Kes were planning to beam down to Earth. I was an ensign and I had to make sure the transporters were functioning properly. After the others had beamed down to Earth, Chakotay called me on my comm badge and told me to use the turbolift to get down to the surface - how ridiculous was that!! I asked him why I couldn't just beam down there but he wouldn't tell me (and it didn't occur to me that the only way I could get down there was to BEAM down!). He said, just take the turbolift down and we will meet you on the surface. So somehow, the turbolift DID get me down to Earth but when it came to a stop on the surface, the doors wouldn't open. Tom and Tuvok had to sort out the problem and finally I got out of the turbolift. We all walked around the corner to a cafe and had a cup of coffee. Janeway ordered a cappucino.

Star Trek dreams are great!!

Madam Captain out!!