Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Deep Space Nine on Spike TV

I thought they were running the whole series straight through the week...guess i'll have to check again...lol, and no wonder the walmart dude looked art me funny when i bought 45 dollars worth of VHS tapes... :)

All 178 episodes? I doubt this would ever happen. FYI - Spike will have a marathron but they will run only the first three seasons from Emissary to The Search Part II. Base on the pattern I've seen them using in their TNG showing, it's logical to assume this network will broadcast these episodes and these episodes only but at random after the marathron. I am afraid you maybe in for some disappointing viewing.

I really wish Space would pick up and renew their contract for Star Trek reruns. Thus far this is the only Canadian network which had been rerunning TOS, TNG and Voyager episodes in their proper sequence but for some reasons ignored DS9.

FYI - Spike will have a marathron but they will run only the first three seasons from Emissary to The Search Part II. Base on the pattern I've seen them using in their TNG showing, it's logical to assume this network will broadcast these episodes and these episodes only but at random after the marathron. I am afraid you maybe in for some disappointing viewing.

So if I understand you correctly, the marathon should run the first 3 seasons (from Emissary to The Search, Part II) in order and then when they start broadcasting at 7 pm weeknights they'll start from Season 1 but will jump around?

Thanks.

badlove.gif

I am looking forward to it. I missed most of the last two seasons.

Edited by Data

FYI - Spike will have a marathron but they will run only the first three seasons from Emissary to The Search Part II. Base on the pattern I've seen them using in their TNG showing, it's logical to assume this network will broadcast these episodes and these episodes only but at random after the marathron. I am afraid you maybe in for some disappointing viewing.

So if I understand you correctly, the marathon should run the first 3 seasons (from Emissary to The Search, Part II) in order and then when they start broadcasting at 7 pm weeknights they'll start from Season 1 but will jump around?

Thanks.

badlove.gif

But That's Only The First 2 Seasons And Only The First 2 Episodes Of Season 3.

Anyways...Spike Got Up The "All Good Things...", So I'm Confident We'll See "What You Leave Behind".