Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Save Enterprise Petition

petition.jpg

As we all know TPTB have been questioning whether or not they want to continue airing Star Trek: Enterprise. As a community we have decided to begin a petition to insure that they are aware of the wishes of the fans reguardless of what their numbers are showing them. I urge everyone to sign the petition. Even if you are not a big fan of the show we would ask that you sign the petition and say something positive to help those of us that do not want to lose the show to save it. In closing what we are suggesting is that we all come together as Star Trek Fans to save the latest installment of the franchise and to help with insuring that Star Trek does go on for future generations. If you do not want to sign the petition in a positive manner please do not sign it, as negative comments will negate our effort. Any negative comments will be deleted since this is a petition to keep the show on the air?

cast.jpg

CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND SIGN THE PETITION

Star Trek: Enterprise will continue!

Star Trek: Enterprise will continue!

I've signed the petition. Hope others will also....

Season 3 has been going great.

Btw here's the some Firefly petitions, if anyone's interested....

Help Save Firefly

Continue Firefly

s1promo.010.jpg

:laugh::laugh::assimilated::assimilated:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

Full sentence part: The drwho42 Secret Temporal-Agency seeks out and destroys many forms of life...

(from the Weird Never-Ending Sentence)

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

I sighened the ENT petition straight away,lets hope our voices

will be heard!!!!!!!!

I don't believe that TPTB will be stupid enough to cancel the best show on Television. I know it doesn't have the ratings to prove that assertion, but I said it is so it is :laugh:

I signed the petition and I urge everyone else to do so as well. Fan or not, the demise of this series would only weaken any possibility of future projects.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I've signed the petition and I hope our voices are heard.

ENTERPRISE MUST CONTINUE

I signed the petition too although I don't believe Enterprise is going anywhere for another 4 years..

I signed....I thought Enterprise was up for awards...why are they doing this? :laugh:

Right now from what I am reading they are leaning towards moving ENT to another time slot, but who knows. I thought we should go ahead and start the petition just in case it is needed so that there is time to get as many signatures as possible before the decision is made.

I signed.

I was just wondering, would it be fair to say that without Star Trek, UPN would not exist. I remember reading that Voyager was UPN's flagship. Therfore, without Voyager and Star Trek, UPN would not exist. Can someone verify this?

I signed....I thought Enterprise was up for awards...why are they doing this? :laugh:

Right now from what I am reading they are leaning towards moving ENT to another time slot, but who knows. I thought we should go ahead and start the petition just in case it is needed so that there is time to get as many signatures as possible before the decision is made.

Yeah they are moving it to 9pm so they can put on the Mullets or something like that :assimilated:

I signed.

I was just wondering, would it be fair to say that without Star Trek, UPN would not exist. I remember reading that Voyager was UPN's flagship. Therfore, without Voyager and Star Trek, UPN would not exist. Can someone verify this?

Yes, Voyager was their very first show as a network. I don't know that you could say that without Star Trek they wouldn't exist but Star Trek has to have helped them greatly I believe.

They are planing to move ENT to 9 pm?? Cool. I rember watching Voyager on fox at 9 pm and I liked it because I could finsh my homework than make some pop corn and watch tv with out other people fighting for it.

Stardate:214134.4

I signed.#37. I hope many more will sign as well.Enterprise must live on. :)

I just signed, I hope we don't need the petition in the end. Lets hope that in four years time we are sitting here wondering why we were worried as the seven season DVD sets are coming out :)

Enterprise Enteprise Enterprise

One thing to remember about petitions, you don't have to be a member to sign. So if you know people that will sign it then pass the address on to them and ask them to sign. The more people that sign it the better.

I just had to delete this signature from the Petition.

62)     

Captin Scot

Utah

Friday, February 20, 2004 15:21

Save enterprise it's the only new seris

thats good!

Please remember that you have to use your real first name and last initial and you must enter an email address for your signature to be valid. If this was your signature please repost it.

I didn't get the procedure of the petition. When will it be send to UPN?

Does it make sense to post the link at other boards, yet?

I posted a redirect link on my boards. I would encourage others here who own their own boards to do the same.

Edited by Ensign Jim Phaserman

I signed, hope everyone else will too. Enterprise is great and even if you do not like it, sign, so that others can enjoy it still, please!