Sign in to follow this  
BSA Dave

Bajoran

I love the bajorans. Their entire culture fascinates me. I'm trying to find someone who will make a Bajoran uniform or two for me. That would be so sweet. I wonder why they aren't more popular?

There are some of us who do like the Bajorans..Myself included..I love their planet and their culture..I wouldn't mind having a Bajoran communicator pin..They are neat..And I do collect them amongst other things..I'm sure I've seen the Bajoran uniforms somewhere on the internet..Perhaps at the Communicator web site..

I wouldn't mind having a Bajoran communicator pin..They are neat..And I do collect them amongst other things..I'm sure I've seen the Bajoran uniforms somewhere on the internet..Perhaps at the Communicator web site..

I just bought some pins off ebay. I'm going to wear them infinately! I am also known on some message boards (one) as Kai sea trooper :D

The Bajorans are indeed fascinating. I like the detail that their religion is based on something that actually exists.

Bajor does look like a beautiful planet..I enjoyed the short glimpses we saw of it in DS9..I want to see more..I'd love to own a home there.. B)

The Bajorians are a great people. I like them so much that I am working on making my room to look like a Bajorian temple. But then my mother was scared lol. But I still try to make my room look as peaceful as possiable. I love how they put others before themselves. That is a trait that I wish that more humans would have in this day and age.