Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ktrek

Movie reviews

I just saw Godsend.  Creepy movie.  Kind of reminded me of The Sixth Sense and Similitude...I liked it.

It looks like a rip-off of The Omen to me. If you've seen that is it like it?

No, haven't seen it.

' The Tenth Kingdom ' starring John Laroquette. If you like LOTR or Harry Potter you'll love this one too. It's a loooooooong movie though, 6 1/2 hours so have lots of soda and snacks around, I loved it :blink:

' The Tenth Kingdom ' starring John Laroquette.  If you like LOTR or Harry Potter you'll love this one too.  It's a loooooooong movie though, 6 1/2 hours so have lots of soda and snacks around, I loved it :blink:

Yes, it sure is a great movie.

I watched Moulin Rouge today. It was awesome. The music was great. It was like watching a broadway play on film. Bravo. And it was really sad. The only thing that I didn't like was the beginning was just a bit too weird.

8/10.

A few days ago i went to see STARSKY & HUTCH..,i thought the movie was great i laughed almost the whole film,snoop dogg was the perfect Huggie bear..lol

I will be going again to see thats for sure there are a lot or qoutes in that film that i want :drool:

I give it 8/10

Next fim VAN HELSING :drool:

I watched Moulin Rouge today. It was awesome. The music was great. It was like watching a broadway play on film. Bravo. And it was really sad. The only thing that I didn't like was the beginning was just a bit too weird.

Another great part of Moulin Rouge is that Ewan McGregor's character's name was Christian. That's my name! Yay. Lol.

last night my dad rented the haunted mansion so we could have a "family nihgt" or somehting, it was horrible!! eddy murffy seemed so obnoxious and just grr and teh move was very poorly made in my opinion. i give it a 3 out of 10 only because i know that maybe soem of the really younger kids might enjoy it some.