• Star Ship Enterprise
    • A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E
    • Aircraft Carrier
    • Space Shuttle

I chose E because I believe Scotty designed it after being rescued from the Transporter in Relics. That Ship is SLEEK!

i didn't think about that

I'll take the bird farm (aircraft carrier). It's Navy and I have a cousin who is on it. I think he's an LSO or...I don't know. He does something with planes and doesn't fly them or fix them.

The Enterprise-E is th coolest. It is so sleek. It looks so truly futuristic. The interior is waaaaaaay better then the Enterprise-D. The Enterprise-D had ugly colours. Lol. :D

Don't laugh, I vote for Captain Archer's ship. I kinda like it.

I would not laugh!

<<<<<<<<<<<<Look over there!

Hehe I changed my avatar since then hehe

I like the E a lot but A holds a special place in my heart.... Except for Star Trek V when everything was breaking, but we'll just ignore that...

I vote D, enterprise E is cool looking . . . but . . . D - because both of the series and its usefullness in all matters. It is very versitile and a good design.

Hold up. Was there not a boat named Enterprise too?..I could be wrong. Enterprise D is the best ship..shame they didn't keep it longer for the movies.

Well overall I think that they are all pretty good, but besides just saying "E because it’s the most powerful one and the sleekest" I think that D has that ‘Flagship’ taste to it and that it fills in its position as one of the best. So I say D

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

i think e is the best, but i love the nx-01 sickbay. it is so cool. it reminds me of the enterprise bridge from the first 3 star trek movies. yay! lol

I like E but I voted for D because we are so much more familiar with the ship. We really haven't seen much of the different areas of E as most of the ship scenes in the movies have taken place on the Bridge, in Engineering and Picard's Ready Room. We haven't really gotten a feel for the whole ship. D is like the house you grew up in - comfortable, safe and familiar. And I just LOVED D's stellar cartography set shown in Generations. That rocked!!! :blink:

OK, I voted for E. But I loved D as well, after all I grew up with that ship! And it was also tough on me to vote since I have planned to become an astronaut since I was 3, and I saw Space Shuttle on the list!

As for the Stellar Cartography, I loved that room! About as much as the room in the movie Mission to Mars (where the 3 astronauts meet the Martian inhabitant)! I want those rooms !!! I settled for painting my ceiling dark blue and using those glow in the dark stars to make my version of the night sky (would have loved to do an actual star chart, but I only had 8' x 10' to work with, and I wanted specific constellations to be there! :blink: )

I like E but I voted for D because we are so much more familiar with the ship.  We really haven't seen much of the different areas of E as most of the ship scenes in the movies have taken place on the Bridge, in Engineering and Picard's Ready Room.  We haven't really gotten a feel for the whole ship.  D is like the house you grew up in - comfortable, safe and familiar.  And I just LOVED D's stellar cartography set shown in Generations.  That rocked!!! :bow:

yeah, D is like that house you grew up in, but for the movies i think E makes a better Enterprise

I thought I'd posted already, but...

I love D. I thought E looked great, but the enterprise D was like (as someone said) comming home. It made me fel so comfortable to see that ship...(For those who know what I'm talking about - this is a continuation of the curse! My favourite ship dies too! WHAT IS THIS???)

I voted for D... I thought the E was cool but everything was so black and grey and war like... now I'm not saying that some of those purples where better but black and grey is boring... :tear:

all hail Bev!! :D

Okay call me crazy, but I like Archer's Enterprise.  It has character. (not saying the others don't)

You're crazy

Click for Spoiler:

Just kidding :o

Kirk and Picard's ships are of course more advanced, more powerful, faster etc.

But the NX-01 is such a great designed ship, sleeky and hey, the loops she can do are great.

Anyway, did someone expect another choice from me????

I almost voted for the NX-01..I like that ship a lot..But I went with the Enterprise A..That was a beautiful ship in my opinion..Too bad we didn't see more of it..It was only really in 2 of the TOS movies I think..5 & 6..