Would you like to see VOY return?

Which would you like to see?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like to see?

• Theatrical Movie
    • TV Movie
    • Mini-series
    • "Endgame" was an excellent ending.

I think a movie with Voyager, DS9 and TNG crews fighting a new enemy not the Romulans Not the Klingons not species 8472 not the Borg, something totally new! Maybe Odo can come through the worm hole saying the shapeshifters have been destroyed by a new species the Dominion is dead and they are headed this way. So The fleet gathers at DS9 and goes through the worm hole to intercept them with the help of the Klingon fleet of course!? In the midst of going throught the worm hole Sisco reappers on The Enterprise (where else) to let the fleet know that even the profits are in danger of this new species. Just an idea! I would like to see a totally new class of ship from the Federation as well. The new captain and crew could be the main characters of the movie so paramount will have it's new crew. But fans would get to see their heros again! Maybe I should have put this in a different thread! Sorry. ^_^ You all can :bash: me if you want to.

I voted for theatrical movie but seriouly, I voted that because there wasn't any "other" choice. Here are my thoughts on it:

I'd rather watch another TNG movie than either a Voy or DS9 movie. No offence there. However, it would be better to wait awhile before making another ST movie unless it is a sure sure sure box office.

A possible way we can have a Voy movie is if Admiral Janeway finds out something that possibly threatens the Federation or Alpha Quadrant... (I don't know what that something is but let the producers decide)... Perhaps she found that out through Q. BTW, I can't remember seeing Q on any of the movies.

No one believes her and she "illegally" pursuades her former crew to join her and steal her old ship and points at a star, orders helm to warp off to face this new threat.

I think this might work... except that stealing a Starship has already been done in Search for Spock.... but that would be a better reunion for Voy. What do you guys think?

As for DS9 movie.... I really can't think of a way to make a movie for it cos Sisko vanished and the only way I can see a movie happen if he returns for the wormhole limbo.

'Nuff said.... a reminder - these are just my thoughts. No offence intended.