Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Would you like to see?

I know that there were novelizations of all of the scripts for TOS, but I would also like to see novelizations for the scripts of all of the episodes of all of the other Trek series too. I have a very limited income and I only have certain episodes that I have taped off of tv, and there are some episodes that I wish that I still have. I have always been grateful for the Doctor Who novelizations of their scripts because I accedentally erased a bunch of those episodes, and I am still kicking myself for doing so! :blink:

Aurora Astrum

Edited by Aurora Astrum

I'm sorry, I misread the commet. I thought it said in the listings What would you like to see, meaning in general, and that is how I responded to this post. By the way is there a delete button so that if I make a mistake like this again, I can just delete it myself? Thanks, Aurora :blink:

I'm sorry, I misread the commet. I thought it said in the listings What would you like to see, meaning in general, and that is how I responded to this post. By the way is there a delete button so that if I make a mistake like this again, I can just delete it myself? Thanks, Aurora :quark:

Only the staff can delete posts but you do have the ability (for up 24 hours after posting) edit your own posts. In the upper righthand corner of your posts there is a command button 'EDIT', (for 24 hours) click that to be taken back into your post text box to make changes. If you want you may erase everything in the post and replace it with a request for the post to be deleted which, a Mod will then do when it's spotted. After 24 hours you may PM a Mod and request post deletions, include a link to where the post is located.